MTL RDA/RDTA BF

Ok jusr got my new mtl rda. Decided the 18mm of the other two suggested might look funny on the Nikola, so just went for another Vapefly, ok atleast a bit different rda and not rdta. Like the other Vapefly, did not even watch a video, opened, put supplied coil in, wick as I think is right and right away good flavour, 5min build. It has a good juice well, much bigger than the wasp and recurve, again like the rdta so many options for airflow to set as you please. So far so good. I think in furture if a need a new atty Im just going to see what Vapefly has, just cant go wrong. Ok could not get a black one, but dont think it looks to bad on the Nikola
IMG_20190111_153404.jpg

I'm honestly considering getting another squonk to try one :confused:

Sir Llama @Smoke_A_Llama and @Andre - if you guys try the Digiflavor Etna, please let us know your thoughts!

Am also keen to try this
When I received mine from Juicy Joes (@ShaneW) around 11 January 2019, swopped it out for a Galaxies on a Pulse 80W. Same build (27ga Kanthal, 2.5mm, contact coil, around 1.1ohms), wicking and juice (mango) as for that Galaxies. Been vaping on it with the same juice ever since.

Yes, as @Timwis says in his review here, the Etna certainly edges the Galaxies on flavour - for this specific favourite juice in any case. Unlike the Galaxies, it can be oversquonked, but I have done that but once when not concentrating whilst driving in the very beginning - never since. For me the 1.2 mm air flow block is perfect - a loose MTL draw. The 0.8 mm air flow blocks are proper, tight MTL.

Just ordered a black one from Vape King (@Stroodlepuff) to try for my Matador tobacco juice.

Thus, I can wholeheartedly recommended the Etna for low power, high resistance fruity juice vaping on a squonker. The flavour it imparts with this juice is so good I just could not get myself to try it with another juice.

Thanks for that @Andre
Noted :D

Back