MvC: Meet #5 - 2nd of August 2015 from 11:00

LandyMan

Cheers. And keep on vaping!!
LV

Awards
mvc.png

Hi fellow Vapers,

The time has come for another MvC Vape Meet. We had an amazing turnout for the last meet on the 28th of June (more than 70 attendees), so let's see if we can make this one even bigger :)

It will be held at
new_logo.png

again, at Grand Central airport, just off New Road in Midrand.

ANYONE is welcome to come and join us and experience the magic that is a MvC Vape Meet. For those who haven't attended one before, this is what you can expect:

• Lots of discussions on vaping (and of course vaping) :)
  • Great food and lots of drinks
  • Vendor Specials
  • Coil Building and techniques
  • Juice Tasting (DIY and new ranges)
  • Meet and talk to the Vendors (attending in their personal capacity)
If you a new vaper then this would be a great way for you to come and learn a few ticks and techniques as well as ask as many questions as you like from the team and other vapers. And if you are an old hand at vaping, coil building and I don't know, building rockets :), this is your time to shine and show the rest of us what you've got, and spend some time helping out the new vapers.

Please RSVP below so we can ensure the restaurant provide us with a big enough area to accommodate all the clouds.

[rsvp=13397]Click here to RSVP[/rsvp]

abdul 1
AndreFerreira 1
Benjamin Cripps 1
Brendz 2
Dave 1
Derick 1
dr phil 3
Gambit 1
Heinrich 1
Imthiaz Khan 1
kbgvirus 1
KieranD 1
LandyMan 0
Melinda 1
Mike 1
Raslin 1
Renesh 4
The Ballie 2
Vapington 1
Zaahid237 2

Total: 27

Would love to come up for the meet! May still do so... will see how the dairy unfolds. ;-)

Sadly I missed the last one, was in bed with man-flu (we all know men don't get normal flu)

So I am exceptionally excited about this one, can't wait :)

Damn I wish I could make it!

Sent from my D2403 using Tapatalk

It was great, saw some new faces, met up with the regulars, taste some new juices coming soon - was a blast as always

Thanks MVC, always fun :)

Ladies and gents, thanks for the fun time!

M0Oq0JC.jpg
MApn9lZ.jpg

hi guys a couple of numpty questions
1)what on earth is MvC
2)When is the next meet and greet

MvC (Midrand Vaping Cult/Community :)) was started quite some time ago, with one thing and one thing only in mind: Get a bunch of like minded people together, for some vaping, laughing, eating and drinking, and generally just a good time. Any and all people/vapers are welcome at these meets ... there is no criteria that you need to be part of an inner circle or some Illuminati of sorts ... EVERYONE is welcome, and the more the merrier (seeing over 70 vapers in a restaurant is a sight to behold).

MvC (Midrand Vaping Cult/Community :)) was started quite some time ago, with one thing and one thing only in mind: Get a bunch of like minded people together, for some vaping, laughing, eating and drinking, and generally just a good time. Any and all people/vapers are welcome at these meets ... there is no criteria that you need to be part of an inner circle or some Illuminati of sorts ... EVERYONE is welcome, and the more the merrier (seeing over 70 vapers in a restaurant is a sight to behold).
I can only imagine:envy::envy::envy:!

cool i live in midrand as well does that mean i fit into the Illuminati criteria

Back