My best disposable vapes so far

LMFAO and then who only takes one second puffs in reality one charge is going to give about 200 puffs, fair enough it's rechargeable (which again makes the whole disposable part a bigger joke) but I wish I could get 10,000 puffs out of 20ml of liquid! Flavour will fall off a cliff well before this is empty!

If these devices just took refillable pods it would be a neat pod device but in it's disposable form people should keep their distance with a crucifix at hand!

LMFAO and then who only takes one second puffs in reality one charge is going to give about 200 puffs, fair enough it's rechargeable (which again makes the whole disposable part a bigger joke) but I wish I could get 10,000 puffs out of 20ml of liquid! Flavour will fall off a cliff well before this is empty!

If these devices just took refillable pods it would be a neat pod device but in it's disposable form people should keep their distance with a crucifix at hand!
I'm astounded at the gullibility of disposable users AND the fickleness of Vape purveyors ... Add to that pissed with those manufacturing and marketing these devices, particularly so here is SA, where rebuildables and podmods have all but disappeared off our shelves, coercing vapers into a web of addiction with 50mg Nicotine Salts and pretty much guarantees further disposable sales ... does that not spell deceitful unethical business? ... I guess with that level of underhandedness, how could we expect them to tell the truth about the number of puffs.

Mark my words, this is going to end badly for all!

Meanwhile back in the land of possibility ... There is a wonderful business opportunity for someone to offer rebuildable and pod devices, along with their spares and consumables ...

I'm astounded at the gullibility of disposable users AND the fickleness of Vape purveyors ... Add to that pissed with those manufacturing and marketing these devices, particularly so here is SA, where rebuildables and podmods have all but disappeared off our shelves, coercing vapers into a web of addiction with 50mg Nicotine Salts and pretty much guarantees further disposable sales ... does that not spell deceitful unethical business? ... I guess with that level of underhandedness, how could we expect them to tell the truth about the number of puffs.

Mark my words, this is going to end badly for all!

Meanwhile back in the land of possibility ... There is a wonderful business opportunity for someone to offer rebuildable and pod devices, along with their spares and consumables ...
While it remains most vaping products are produced in China we are doomed!

While it remains most vaping products are produced in China we are doomed!
With the RMB now stronger than the Rand, South Africa has become what China was as a manufacturing possibility ... Kwessie is; Are there enough entrepreneurial engineers left in the country to do it :wasntme:

With the RMB now stronger than the Rand, South Africa has become what China was as a manufacturing possibility ... Kwessie is; Are there enough entrepreneurial engineers left in the country to do it :wasntme:
Was thinking that same thing. So many ideas and no way of putting it together without money laying around.

Thank you for sharing your experience with the Wotofo disposable vapes! It's always great to hear about flavors that stand out. The wotofo nexpod Sakura Milk's creamy yet not overly sweet profile and the smooth sweetness of the wotofo zetta 5000 puff energy cherry both sound like tempting options.
If you're into trying more vaping devices and flavors, you might want to explore the Best Vaping Devices in 2023 for some exciting options. It's an excellent way to stay up-to-date with the latest innovations in the vaping world and discover new favorites.

Last edited:
Thank you for sharing your experience with the Wotofo disposable vapes! It's always great to hear about flavors that stand out. The wotofo nexpod Sakura Milk's creamy yet not overly sweet profile and the smooth sweetness of the wotofo zetta 5000 puff energy cherry both sound like tempting options.
these are much better : punkapes and also friobar the 10k version

Back