My best disposable vapes so far

icantchooseone

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
wotofo nexpod Sakura Milk - its like smoking condensed milk but not as sweet - its really smooth and creamy - like creamy tobacco flavour without the tobacco

wotofo zetta 5000 puff energy cherry - extremely smooth and sweet

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds fantastic, but until such time that the disposable makers reduce the nicotine in the disposables, I will steer clear of them.

Vape King finally got new stock of the Wotofo Nexpod purple razz ice flavour FYI

its awesome .

Where @Hooked? I want to try them!

I’ve tried these ones, you can also get a decent RDL draw of it

I’ve tried these ones, you can also get a decent RDL draw of it

Thank you @Faheem777!

Really glad to see a Vendor offering 0mg and 3mg disposables! Order placed! Bazinga!

Where @Hooked? I want to try them!

I'll ask the SA distributor who stocks them.

Meanwhile here's some info:

PARAMETERS

Name: STORM X

Material: Aluminum, PC, ABS, Silicon,leather

E-liquid Capacity: 15ml

Nicotine Strength: FREEBASE 3mg

Resistance: 0.6ΩMESH

Battery Capacity: 600mAh rechargeable

Size: Φ31.2mm*107mm

Ah I didn't see @Faheem777's post. So now we have two brands which are available. Excellent! Is the tide turning away from ridiculously high nic? Hope so!

Last edited:
I'll ask the SA distributor who stocks them.

Meanwhile here's some info:

PARAMETERS

Name: STORM X

Material: Aluminum, PC, ABS, Silicon,leather

E-liquid Capacity: 15ml

Nicotine Strength: FREEBASE 3mg

Resistance: 0.6ΩMESH

Battery Capacity: 600mAh rechargeable

Size: Φ31.2mm*107mm

Ah I didn't see @Faheem777's post. So now we have two brands which are available. Excellent! Is the tide turning away from ridiculously high nic? Hope so!

Sorry @Rob Fisher, but distributor hasn't replied to me.

Finally! Some 3mg Disposables to test drive! I have always wondered why only high-nicotine disposables were the only available. Vendors tell me they won't sell. Well, we finally have a vendor in South Africa stocking 3mg and 0mg disposables, and they seem to be selling fast!
Dragbar 3.jpg

Hmm
are these disposables made with nic salts or freebase ? I know nic salts usually display as % rather than mg/ml, but salts may give more of a buzz even at the same mg/ml

Hmm
are these disposables made with nic salts or freebase ? I know nic salts usually display as % rather than mg/ml, but salts may give more of a buzz even at the same mg/ml

Ahhh that may be it... bummer I was expecting 3mg freebase! :-(

I don't think so. No matter how many times you increase the mL, the ratio will stay the same.

View attachment 270737
or

View attachment 270740
or
View attachment 270739

Your calculations are based on 3mg/ml nicotine-base used. If the total nicotine is 3mg/ml on 18ml then it will be as per Uncle Rob's calculation.

The packaging is misleading, or rather unclear.

54mg on freebase will kick your socks off (and leave a nasty rash in the process).

Maybe someone can test it and confirm. If 54mg is the case, that needs to be pulled off the market ASAP as people with heart problems using vaping to stop smoking will be worse off immediately.

I have officially given up on all disposables, Pods and Mickey mouse vape gear! It's not worth it and a complete and utter waste of time! Nothing but nothing beats a five-year-old Dvarw RTA with a coil by @charln and decent cotton and Red Pill!
Black Rabbit 5.jpg

Have you tried Minny ?
Factory-Custom-10-Flavors-Empty-Vape-Wape-Pinko-Mickey-7000-Puff-E-CIGS.jpg

I posted an article a few weeks ago about some disposables which were pulled off the shelves in the UK after it was discovered that they were overdosing their products with nicotine (in an attempt to increase dependence??? Not sure). So maybe we have a similar issue here

Back