My best disposable vapes so far

@Rob Fisher here's a list of stockists from the distributor. This rechargeable, 3mg freebase is new on the market so I'm sure more retailers will come on board.

Just Vape
Funky Vapers Vape Juice
Los Vapos
The Rustic Vape Shop
Vapers Saloon

No-one in Durbs yet. If you like it perhaps you could drop a word in Sir Vape's ear!

I posted an article a few weeks ago about some disposables which were pulled off the shelves in the UK after it was discovered that they were overdosing their products with nicotine (in an attempt to increase dependence??? Not sure). So maybe we have a similar issue here
Pretty sure Juul was nailed for the same thing

@Rob Fisher here's a list of stockists from the distributor. This rechargeable, 3mg freebase is new on the market so I'm sure more retailers will come on board.

Just Vape
Funky Vapers Vape Juice
Los Vapos
The Rustic Vape Shop
Vapers Saloon

No-one in Durbs yet. If you like it perhaps you could drop a word in Sir Vape's ear!

Thanks @Hooked! I think I have given up trying disposables, Pods and cheap vape gear! It's false economics. I will stick to my Stratum Mods with a Dvarw on top. I have wasted so much money on crap gear!

The Dragbar, I'm convinced, is not 3mg of Nicotine. And the other issue is I pretty much only vape Red Pill these days!

Thanks @Hooked! I think I have given up trying disposables, Pods and cheap vape gear! It's false economics. I will stick to my Stratum Mods with a Dvarw on top. I have wasted so much money on crap gear!

The Dragbar, I'm convinced, is not 3mg of Nicotine. And the other issue is I pretty much only vape Red Pill these days!

OK @Rob Fisher, but just to clarify for anyone who might read this, the disposable I'm referring to is NOT a Dragbar. It's the Mosmo Storm X.

I've tried a bunch of disposable vapes, and my conclusion is that there are a lot of noname brands that we should be careful of. Many brands put more nicotine than they are saying on the package, which is very frustrating for me. I had this experience with Aloha if someone tried their disposables.

I've found my sweet spot with Elfbar. The ones that boast 5000 puffs with 5% nicotine are my jam. It's one of the oldest brands on the market, and their products are really great. My absolute favorite flavor is pineapple coconut ice. It has this refreshing tropical vibe, with the sharpness of pineapple melding perfectly with the smoothness of coconut, and then that icy finish – super satisfying!

The only thing I don't like about these ones is the fact that their tropical flavors are hard to get, so I order my disposable vapes online from here. I always find there my fav flavor.

Last edited:
I've tried a bunch of disposable vapes, and my conclusion is that there are a lot of noname brands that we should be careful of. Many brands put more nicotine than they are saying on the package, which is very frustrating for me. I had this experience with Aloha if someone tried their disposables.
Aloha - no name ? :)

try punkapes

Avoid disposables just as if they were the plague... well technically they are becoming a plague! these quick buck cheap schemes are flooding the market and bringing down the vape industry to be honest....

much rather stick to what i know than to go down this disposable route... i gave a few a try and they cant compete with my Vaporesso & Rebirth with some 6mg freebase TKO.

same goes for my VGOD Elite :cool:

0967d9ee4e0df85388d2ca5cb9dd2826b57d55e3_2_690x459.jpeg

Avoid disposables just as if they were the plague... well technically they are becoming a plague! these quick buck cheap schemes are flooding the market and bringing down the vape industry to be honest....

much rather stick to what i know than to go down this disposable route... i gave a few a try and they cant compete with my Vaporesso & Rebirth with some 6mg freebase TKO.

same goes for my VGOD Elite :cool:
i tried Vaporesso . tastes like crap compared to punkapes . anyone near Sandringham you welcome to test my punkapes . can meet at Sandringham Shell

i tried Vaporesso . tastes like crap compared to punkapes . anyone near Sandringham you welcome to test my punkapes . can meet at Sandringham Shell
Not talking about Vaporesso New Age Pods… I’m talking about the original Gen series from 5 years ago… much better than any disposable on the market. To me those taste like crap if we gonna go there…

Not talking about Vaporesso New Age Pods… I’m talking about the original Gen series from 5 years ago… much better than any disposable on the market. To me those taste like crap if we gonna go there…
aah ok

I found these from Vape Republic at VapeCon and I must say the flavour with the Menthol and the Passionfruit disposables are excellent. And with 2% Nic Salts, very vapeable. They will never replace my Dvarw's with Red Pill, but they are awesome little devices for Ninja vaping.
Micro Pod Menthol 2.jpg

I found these from Vape Republic at VapeCon and I must say the flavour with the Menthol and the Passionfruit disposables are excellent. And with 2% Nic Salts, very vapeable. They will never replace my Dvarw's with Red Pill, but they are awesome little devices for Ninja vaping.
View attachment 277765

I think you should try these. I had the Mango and it tasted like those beechies we used to share (see what I did there) :D on a serious note., it really did and it was great. Refillable and rechargeable so it has a bit more usage. The vape off it was also as good as it gets with disposables. Had it at 2%, thats 20mgFlume-Vape-Elf-B-Ar-Eluc-FDA-Mhra-Mesh-Coil-Disposable-Vape-Box-2-3-5-6-Nicotine-1200mAh-Batte...jpg

I think you should try these. I had the Mango and it tasted like those beechies we used to share (see what I did there) :D on a serious note., it really did and it was great. Refillable and rechargeable so it has a bit more usage. The vape off it was also as good as it gets with disposables. Had it at 2%, thats 20mgView attachment 277782
You shared your "beechies" :oops: .... OKeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey :rolleyes:

View attachment 277765
There is a place for "Ninja Vapes" in public places, (with a reasonable nic level that is), to which my trusty old SMOK Fetch Pro old school AIO is just the ticket ... Loaded with zero flavour 18mg Freebase, 50:50 juice, it'll have to do until such time as manufacturers decide to offer a safer alternative
80W-SMOK-Fetch-Pro-Pod-Mod-System-Kit_Black_6SXT-800x800.jpg

There is a place for "Ninja Vapes" in public places, (with a reasonable nic level that is), to which my trusty old SMOK Fetch Pro old school AIO is just the ticket ... Loaded with zero flavour 18mg Freebase, 50:50 juice, it'll have to do until such time as manufacturers decide to offer a safer alternative
bro! this is awesome!

Cool idea.
As for the 0 flavour. It's confusing to some that they don't smell a thing when I vape :D

Cool idea.
As for the 0 flavour. It's confusing to some that they don't smell a thing when I vape :D
Really? ... I've managed to reverse what used to happen to me as a smoker ... being told to stand far away from doors and windows and downwind to boot ... now it's a case of; "that smells so cool come and blow some of it here" ... clearly that's a problem when stealth vaping in public :rolleyes:

new product : Friobar 10000 puff . bought the cherry lemon . amazing flavour . display shows battery and juice levels . has airflow control at the base , dual mesh coil WhatsApp Image 2023-10-10 at 15.08.20.jpeg

Back