My dream house

Lets all chip in R100 and buy it as the official "ECIGSSA house" :p

I don't mind sharing, Sorry for the others but I snore like a sawmill though ;)

Apparently so do I.. my sister recorded me one night and played it back the next morning. I was like "No WAY is that me, you went out last night and partied with a herd of buffalo!" :rofl:

Apparently so do I.. my sister recorded me one night and played it back the next morning. I was like "No WAY is that me, you went out last night and partied with a herd of buffalo!" :rofl:

@Carnival Isn't it funny how we never believe that we snore? One of my dogs used to wake me every morning at about 3a.m. for no apparent reason - he didn't want to go out or anything. My neighbour suggested that if I snore, maybe it was I waking the dog and not vice versa!!

@Carnival Isn't it funny how we never believe that we snore? One of my dogs used to wake me every morning at about 3a.m. for no apparent reason - he didn't want to go out or anything. My neighbour suggested that if I snore, maybe it was I waking the dog and not vice versa!!
I've got a pug, inherited when my sons moved back to me, she is about 7 and she beats me hands down, you can hear her on the other side of the house! So between us we clear Sabie every night of all excess timber:D

I've got a pug, inherited when my sons moved back to me, she is about 7 and she beats me hands down, you can hear her on the other side of the house! So between us we clear Sabie every night of all excess timber:D

@Room Fogger Oh, you live in Sabie! I often used to go there. What a beautiful part of the world that is. I lived in Graskop many, many years ago, working at the Hotel Kowyn (I don't think it's there anymore?) and then at Mount Sheba, above Pilgrims Rest.

@Room Fogger Oh, you live in Sabie! I often used to go there. What a beautiful part of the world that is. I lived in Graskop many, many years ago, working at the Hotel Kowyn (I don't think it's there anymore?) and then at Mount Sheba, above Pilgrims Rest.
Beautiful country that but unfortunately I am stuck in good old Gangsters Paradise, but it will be an option later in life to relocate to the quieter side of live. I actually grew up on the farm in Ellisras, real hot but real good. As I am getting older the longing to return is getting stronger.

you spelt my name wrong...think im going to change my forum name to my nickname rather lol
Autocorrect is no ones friend on this forum, and we sometimes see what we want to. Was initially wondering why Muttaqueen was not picking up a profile, had to reread to get right spelling. As you said somewhere most people call you Mutta if I remember correctly, may be an option. Unless you have a superior super dooper stunning amazing nickname that will knock our socks off!

Autocorrect is no ones friend on this forum, and we sometimes see what we want to. Was initially wondering why Muttaqueen was not picking up a profile, had to reread to get right spelling. As you said somewhere most people call you Mutta if I remember correctly, may be an option. Unless you have a superior super dooper stunning amazing nickname that will knock our socks off!
Most people know me as Muta and sadly i dont have a nickname that would knock peoples socks off lol

@Room Fogger you organise the tree and some material (the ones that cost money)and I will do the rest then you can just stand there and make tea.I'll be done by my 70th cup

Back