My First RDA build

@Hakhan thank you very much for the advice. Ill def have a look at the videos

The wire i received was 24g and the first test coils i made was as per the video above ended with 7 wraps.

If i can use the center posts for both coil leads it would be so much less work

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
download vapetool for android i am sure there is similar for OS

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171222-163431.png
    Screenshot_20171222-163431.png
    137.4 KB · Views: 11
i am in table view if you still need help with your coil building can show you what tools you need and how to.

@StaticX , looking very good meneer, the joy is in battling a bit, and then hitting the sweet spot. At the rate you are going I know where I will be going for advice! Enjoy the builds. Happy clouds to you.

Today is not my day .. . . I have wicked my Peerless 4 times and still in not getting the flavour and also getting dry hits. . .

Iill have to take some of the guys up on the help here in CT. . . .

u are welcome to come over live ib table view
noob q here is ure device set to power mode?

u are welcome to come over live ib table view
noob q here is ure device set to power mode?
Sorry for the delay on reply i could not check my posts for a few days.

What do you mean by power mode? The only thing i know is VW mode

Dont know if anyone can help me here or if i should start a new topic. . . .

Will a Voopoo drag be able to handle a 0.07-0.09 ohm build? If yes would it be better to use Samsung 25R batteries over my LG browns

Dont know if anyone can help me here or if i should start a new topic. . . .

Will a Voopoo drag be able to handle a 0.07-0.09 ohm build? If yes would it be better to use Samsung 25R batteries over my LG browns

The Drag is rated for builds between 0,05 - 3 ohm in VW mode, so it should handle it. As it is regulated you should be safe with both the browns or the 25 R's.

As far as I know VW is the power mode, the other is temp control. That is a low build so your power life is going to be influenced, they will drain quite fast. Any reason for going so low?

The Drag is rated for builds between 0,05 - 3 ohm in VW mode, so it should handle it. As it is regulated you should be safe with both the browns or the 25 R's.

As far as I know VW is the power mode, the other is temp control. That is a low build so your power life is going to be influenced, they will drain quite fast. Any reason for going so low?
I received some Fralien Coils and really want to test them out . . . Only reason
a3d717cdb5be6e328dd26b9b9dac10de.jpg

Okay so could not get those coils to heat up evenly, not even the people at the vape shop could so thats weird.

I then just got some alien coils
6d29755be5e6176506ea3d0d3331729d.jpg

Back