My thread to engage gets deleted

If you can keep the kids out of the discussion with their out right attacks i will be all for it to keep it in public but as proven again and again there will always be that one that cant talk like a grownup and start to act like a kid that wants a toy in Checkers and cant have it.
Kimbo why are you referring to people as kids? Are you stirring the flames? Just a simple question.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

If you can keep the kids out of the discussion with their out right attacks i will be all for it to keep it in public but as proven again and again there will always be that one that cant talk like a grownup and start to act like a kid that wants a toy in Checkers and cant have it.

Kimbo, firstly let me make it clear that I have no control over anybody either on or off this forum, (with the possible exception of my own children, and even that I'm not sure about)

Secondly referring to others as "Kids" is not a way to begin respectful dialogue, isn't name calling part of what got us here in the first place?

And further let me be clear that I have no evidence to offer, nor do I wish to partake in any dialogue with anybody, I simply thought that cooler heads needed to prevail, and hoped to open rational dialogue for others without fear of reprisal, an envoy of sorts I suppose.

Kimbo, firstly let me make it clear that I have no control over anybody either on or off this forum, (with the possible exception of my own children, and even that I'm not sure about)

Secondly referring to others as "Kids" is not a way to begin respectful dialogue, isn't name calling part of what got us here in the first place?

And further let me be clear that I have no evidence to offer, nor do I wish to partake in any dialogue with anybody, I simply thought that cooler heads needed to prevail, and hoped to open rational dialogue for others without fear of reprisal, an envoy of sorts I suppose.
Ok apology from my side.
What will be more appropriate in your eyes?

Thanks for the call @Silver ! Was a meaningful chat where we both heard one another. Hope that all of this can be resolved and the forum can run like it should i.e. to be a community vaping forum.

Thanks @capetocuba
Was great chatting to you

I am 100% committed to try my best to see what we can do.

Mods my post was removed, the reason being that "I must show respect for the Admin and Mod team.

Are you not prepared to discuss this matter openly? For a relationship to work there should be mutual respect. I am feeling that my voice is not being heard or respected. I fail to see how I have disrespected the team ?

Please keep this thread open for replies :)
I'm at sea on this.Have followed@capetocuba on the forum w/ respect in regards to his posts.Hope things can be resolved.this forum has been too good to let things get screwed

I'm not sure exactly what everyone has their panties in a bunch about - but posts like this from admins are worrying:

Hi all

The Admin & Mod team have decided that enough is enough.

We will absolutely not tolerate any posts whatsoever that contain personal attacks, whether direct or implied, on any other member or the members of the Admin and Mod team

In addition, we will not tolerate those who are posting things here with the objective of trying to break down this forum that many of us have grown to love over the past 2 years.

From now on, any member found to be posting in such a manner will be BANNED instantly, without notice.

That's a sure fire way to thin out and already sparse community.

Admin, judge, jury and executioner.

Back