Naartjie juice

Boktiet

Vaping Fanatic
LV

Awards
Evening all.

I was wondering if anyone knew of a Naartjie flavoured juice with a 70/30 ratio. I tried a quick Google search and only found 50/50.
Alternatively will have to DIY one soon.

Never thought of this, will have to try Ripple!

Closest thing I could think off tho. Im sure you will love it.

Because of this thread, I am vaping the Naartjie I made last week today as my ADV = 4% single at 70/30 V - really, really, really nice!!!
Just about killed 30ml today (SMOK TFV8 is very thirsty though)...

We down in EL. Just order some from him an play around with it. Its cheap enough to experiment with.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Well 20ml happens to be 4% of 500ml. My naartjie flavour and 3mg premix arrived today. Need to slap them together and see how it goes.

Is that a 3mg pg/vg premix? What costs are we looking at bud?

Sent from my Fire using Tapatalk
Yip, 3mg. Worked out to R310 all in with delivery. I used to order 500ml for R1,400 before this but the vendor seems to have gone AWOL which made me explore. Just before this I spent R1,500 on 300ml total juice since it came down to having no juice. Vaping it now and for the last few days. Working great as an ADV.

PS: Ripple is one of the flavours I bought in that 300ml and I much prefer this to it. They're actually very similar except Ripple is definitely more Orange and this is Naartjie so will probably come down to personal taste but there there's nothing in it in terms of quality to me. For the same price one is 500ml and the other 30ml.

Back