Nauseous after vaping VG/PG 80/20

If it is indeed the high VG that's making me nauseous, how can I dilute it? I've read that distilled water can be added. How much should I add to a 30ml bottle?

I can relate @JB1987

Certain types of peach (not just in vape but in drinks and food) remind me of the flavour of Peach Schnapps and a very bad encounter with the beverage on my matric holiday :eek::eek:.

If anything conjures up that smell or taste - I get repulsed almost immediately.

I have the exact same experience @Silver , I react the same to a cherry cigar flavour... too many times sneaking one behind the parents garage in high school :D

If it is indeed the high VG that's making me nauseous, how can I dilute it? I've read that distilled water can be added. How much should I add to a 30ml bottle?
I would suggest adding sone PG instead, that shouldn't dilute the flavour too much and it's relatively cheap.

@JB1987 great idea, thanks!!

I use pg to dilute my partners ejuice sometimes. He loves the Twisp vanilla flavour so I dilute it from 18mg to 9mg. It should have the exact same effect on taking a 80/20 to a 60/40. Flavourloss is minimal.

It is weird, the other day I bought some of my favorite juice, Goodboy Oak Aged. 6mg. I had this before, didn't do anything to me. This morning, as I dripped it, on the exact same build as before, same power setting, it got me so quezy that I started planning an evasive maneuver off the road to throw up. Luckily it didn't come to that. But I had a ice cold still water and it was gone.

It is weird, the other day I bought some of my favorite juice, Goodboy Oak Aged. 6mg. I had this before, didn't do anything to me. This morning, as I dripped it, on the exact same build as before, same power setting, it got me so quezy that I started planning an evasive maneuver off the road to throw up. Luckily it didn't come to that. But I had a ice cold still water and it was gone.

@Anneries Oops! Not a good experience, I'm sure!

It seems that no one has touched on the fact that VG is sweeter than PG and as you mentioned you are diabetic, this could be the reason why. VG if you place a bit on your tongue is sweet and this would be the reason why, the 70/30 doesnt 'hit' you as hard so rather go for less VG especially as you are diabetic.

A friend of mine has the same issue and reducing the VG has helped.

@Morph699 Do you know that All Day Vapes does not add any sweetener to their juices? Your friend might find this useful. This is what their website says, "None of our juices contain alcohol, diacetyl, sweeteners or any other additives." I ordered a few bottles for the first time; had to keep them in a cupboard for steeping, but tonight I tried the Blush (Pavlova) and it's divine!! Not sickeningly sweet as some of the other brands are.

Back