NCV - Premium Craft E-Liquid

Vapington

Northern Craft Vapes
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
NCVBannerVK.png
Northern Craft Vapes is based from the North of Johannesburg and is responsible for the creation of some fine crafted E-Liquid.

Mixed in small batches and aged. Our range is all High VG - 80%, and flavour profiles are complex and not overpowering, giving you the joy of vaping them all day long. Why high VG? The answer is somewhat simple - PG sensitivity and the vape experience, from this we have found that higher VG can bring a far smoother and of course much denser vape, more and more people are also discovering that PG can irritate or cause problems. We are the only South African E-Liquid company to offer such a high VG product.

Our E-liquid is not overly flavoured, it is just right, allowing you to gently take in all the flavour notes and aromas and thus appreciate them more for longer. You will find that our liquid is far better suited in rebuildable drippers and/or tanks (Sub-ohm tanks included). The warmth and density accentuates the individual notes that brings balance and refinement to our e-liquid. Our nicotine content is generally low in comparison to other lines - we offer (a first in SA) 1.5mg , 3mg and 6mg - 0mg to follow. Throat hit can be intense with anything stronger in the applications our liquid is recommended for.

Northern Craft Vapes is here to offer you a superb vaping experience. It's not just our liquid, our imported bottles are by far the most hassle free and easy to use on the market here in South Africa. Safe too - all bottles equipped with child proof caps.

We invite you to try the new standard. Get while stocks last - batches released in small numbers and the steeping process will not be rushed.

NEXT BATCH READY EARLY JULY 2015 (will include small batch of 0mg) - and a surprise or two

MIKE - NCV

Last edited:
Brought strawbshake at Vapecon it is my new favorite flavour and so smooth thanks NCV

Nice writeup @Vapington
Great to read the story behind the juices
All the best with it.

I tried your juices at Vapecon and they were all great.
Cant remember what they were called but I particularly liked the two "middle" ones....

Back