Need help flavours and nicotine

Malimbar

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi all,

Seeing as restrictions won't be lifted for vape shops for some time does anyone know where I can get flavor and nicotine?

I am in Pretoria east Silverton my nicotine is finished and flavors too have enough pg and vg for 2 months.

Please help...

Please can you go to introduction and introduce yourself before just asking for help

Sorry but most of us had to do that when we join the forum and its just the right thing to do

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Please can you go to introduction and introduce yourself before just asking for help

Sorry but most of us had to do that when we join the forum and its just the right thing to do

Sorry, I was pushed by desperation to try and get help as quickly as possible.

I have gone and introduced myself.

Sorry, I was pushed by desperation to try and get help as quickly as possible.

I have gone and introduced myself.
Not sure what your flavor profile is but i still got half a bottle of 36mg VG nic left that I'm not using

Not sure what your flavor profile is but i still got half a bottle of 36mg VG nic left that I'm not using

I am not really picky at this stage a like fruits and dessert mixes though but will be happy with anything.

If your willing to part with the vg nic I am happy to come collect and pay for it.

I am not really picky at this stage a like fruits and dessert mixes though but will be happy with anything.

If your willing to part with the vg nic I am happy to come collect and pay for it.
Will pm you

BTW I'm in Faerie Glen

Hope you will come right with stuff i gave you and was good to meet you

Back