Need Help!! Vaping student in need!

Frans Truter

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi Everyone!
I'm currently studying marketing and have to do an assignment where I create a survey and compile the data.
I love Vaping! and thought why not base the assignment on it! The vaping community is huge in SA and growing!

I would really like your help please! by going to this link its only 19 questions and will take you less than 5 mins to complete. I would really appreciate it,:FADDANCING:

https://franstruter.typeform.com/to/B9s8Zu

Thank you so much! share it as well please! ;)

Welcome to eCigsSA !

Hi Everyone!
I'm currently studying marketing and have to do an assignment where I create a survey and compile the data.
I love Vaping! and thought why not base the assignment on it! The vaping community is huge in SA and growing!

I would really like your help please! by going to this link its only 19 questions and will take you less than 5 mins to complete. I would really appreciate it,:FADDANCING:

https://franstruter.typeform.com/to/B9s8Zu

Thank you so much! share it as well please! ;)

Completed :)

Done. I think your poll options should have included a DIY juice option. I also think that 60VG/40PG would have been a more realistic poll option than 30VG/70PG. I doubt there is anybody who vapes 70PG but a lot of people do 60/40.

One area where I feel there is a critical shortage of research is the area of vaping among black people. As we have seen in the forum membership and attendance of vape meets and VapeCon, black vapers are severely under-represented in the community. We assume that there is some cultural resistance to vaping but it would be interesting to break it down and determine what factors are causing most black smokers to reject vaping, or at least to be reluctant to try it.

Vaping purports to be able to save a billion lives. Most of those billion lives are in the developing world. If we don't fully understand the factors that induce people to vape, or deter them from vaping, then there is a huge gap in our knowledge base that needs to be filled.

Done. Would be interesting if you could share your metrics when you're done with your project :)

Last edited:
Done

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Done. Would be interesting if you could share your metrics when you're done :)
Jip thats the idea, if i can figure out how the program works - since its a free account, they only allow 100 surveys but i guess i have to deal with that.

A lot of those questions does not cater for me,,, dont buy juice I diy..... buy mods every few weeks certainly 6month intervals are wishful thinking for most vapers on here....

Done.

I think you need to reword this question...
Do you Crave vaping? (can you go long without it?)
:)

Done and dusted.
I would however have included some more questions like ......
1) Do you know why vaping is better than smoking?
2) Do you prefer mechanical or regulated mods?
3) Do you feel ejuice is generally overpriced?
4) Have you experienced any negative effects from vaping?
5) Do you buy commercial juice or make your own?
6) On what do you spend the most money?

and so on ...... :)

Done. Why don't you add the additional questions suggested by members and resubmit it. I think that it would provide more accurate results. I'm pretty sure members will have no problem resubmitting their inputs. I for one had to reply to the survey as if still bought juice.

Back