Need Help!! Vaping student in need!

Hi Everyone!
I'm currently studying marketing and have to do an assignment where I create a survey and compile the data.
I love Vaping! and thought why not base the assignment on it! The vaping community is huge in SA and growing!

I would really like your help please! by going to this link its only 19 questions and will take you less than 5 mins to complete. I would really appreciate it,:FADDANCING:

https://franstruter.typeform.com/to/B9s8Zu

Thank you so much! share it as well please! ;)
Done

Done... I can neither confirm nor deny the authenticity of my age group

Done. Im down to 1mg Nicotine and I DIY High VG Juices.

A lot of those questions does not cater for me,,, dont buy juice I diy..... buy mods every few weeks certainly 6month intervals are wishful thinking for most vapers on here....
Hi I wanted to add the DIY juice mixing but the assignment must be based on "finished, ready to buy products" and by conducting the survey on finished products that is already available in the shops, I can then take this data and make sensible agreements for the juice sector and mods sector. So far I can say that a Vaping shops should focus on selling juice with 3mg and 6mg nicotine since the majority prefer it more. There is evidence that 40% buy new vapes every 6 month so the vape shops can stock mods since Vaping will continue growing based on the 100% of people that will convince smokers to vape or something like that. Yes the DIY is big but not everyone wants do to DIY cause its a daunting process, i think.. but will do a survey just for fun to see and to prove my hypotheses about DIY. I would think/say the extreme vaper that has been vaping for 3-5 years falls in that Category?

Ok, at a brief glance at least one problem...

Do you Crave vaping? (can you go long without it?)

which are you saying yes to? whether you crave it YES? or whether you can go long without it YES? these are not exactly mutually exclusive, but I crave it, sort of, since the ciggies don't go back quite that far at this stage, but I can go quite a few hours without having to suck on my mod, but would like to....

All done

Let us know how the assignment goes once it's all compiled, very curious as to exactly what your lecturer thought about it :)

Also thanks for the break from my dreary work lol :h:

Ok, at a brief glance at least one problem...

Do you Crave vaping? (can you go long without it?)

which are you saying yes to? whether you crave it YES? or whether you can go long without it YES? these are not exactly mutually exclusive, but I crave it, sort of, since the ciggies don't go back quite that far at this stage, but I can go quite a few hours without having to suck on my mod, but would like to....
Um well my initial thought behind the question was do people "chain" Vape? Are you a type of person that vapes non stop or do you a type of person that only vapes on their lunch breaks and take long breaks between a vape session?

Frans, for pretty much most of us, this is a replacement for cigarettes, so, I'd imagine, most of us suck on our mods just about all day long, of course, depending where you work, this may not be possible, but I'd imagine if there were no restrictions on this, very few would not be using their vapes pretty much all throughout the day.
Having written this, when I was lighting up, I couldn't really go more than an hour tops, before doing another one in, with Vaping, so far, it seems much less of a problem and with the incindiaries, I would be panicky if I didn't have smokes handy etc. with Vaping gear, so far, no worries... we'll see how this plays out over the next couple of weeks, but for me, so far, I don't *need* it like I *needed* to have that warm fuzzy feeling of knowing I had at least half a pack + lighter by me...
Also, I think for most of us its the taste of our selected liquid thats the attraction, I think the actual craving for nicotine, certainly in my case, seems to be a fading memory, I'm vaping some 0mg juices and don't seem to *need* actual nicotine anymore...

Back