Need new vape

Elana

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
I need advice please! Searching on the internet has left me with so many options that I don't know what to choose. I quit smoking and started vaping about a year ago with the twisp cue. Went over to the twisp clearo 2,not yet knowing how many options there were, but I realised that twisp is overrated and somewhat overpriced. I'm now looking for something new, MTL, something good but simple like a pen style vape but with good battery life and coil longevity. Adjustable airflow would be a bonus. I'm considering the Geekvape Flint, Joyetech Ego Aio, Vaporesso Orca etc, but I would love some expert advice. What can you guys recommend?

Thanks so much for your valued advice. I realise that a rebuildable device makes more sense in the long run, I'm just not sure of I'm up to it yet. Will keep it in mind though!

Don’t be scared of rebuildables - it is not that complicated. I was about 7,000 km away from the nearest vape shop when I took the plunge. Get some ready made coils, YouTube and don’t forget all the helpful guys and girls on the forum. It took me two tries to get it right with the help of @Rob Fisher via WhatsApp (a story for my grand children one day). Now I make my own coils mostly.

Enjoy the journey.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi @Elana, If it must be a pen-type then the Endura Innokin T20 is a good option. @BumbleBee stocks it. Have a look here.
I know 3 new vapers who have this mod and they're very happy with it.

@Elana How about thi s? I got it today :tmnt:also from @BumbleBee

It's the Eleaf iStick Rim. So comfortable to hold - I have small hands but I can wrap my fingers around it easily!

20190710_Rim 2.jpg

Thank you all so much for your advice. I really appreciate you taking the time to respond to my conversation! I am still going to do some device research, but now I can make an informed decision. Thanks again everyone!!!

As a new in vaping world my suggestion to try STIG pod.

Verrrrry high nic though (60mg). If a new vaper vapes too much it could make them feel sick and put them off vaping altogether. Perhaps the Stealth Mini might be a better option, with 25mg nic. And it's refillable too - at least until the coil is finished.

Back