New Agent

Hi guys thanks for the warm welcome
im close to glen marais let me know when u want to come through

@Michael can I get your contact details please?

I'm officially out of Vape juice and desperately need to pick some up tomorrow.

Hi Michael welcome to the forum, and good luck with the new venture with Vapeking.

Morning @Gizmo , @Stroodlepuff , @Michael, @SVS1000 .

Was thinking of ordering some liquid off your website, but I need to have it by Wednesday. Saw that you have agents in Kempton, and as I am in Benoni I thought it would be easier to just pop around sometime during the day to do a pickup.

Is the stock availability the same as on your website? Prices too? Do I order via the site and then go and pick up, or should I just drive through and pick there?

Sorry for all the Q's... Just want to be sure.

Thanks.

Hi yes all the prices will be the same as on the site, your best option would be to pop around and collect. My number and address will be on the site under kempton agent just give me a call or text then we can make plans and see what u need. Look forward to meeting you.

Hi yes all the prices will be the same as on the site, your best option would be to pop around and collect. My number and address will be on the site under kempton agent just give me a call or text then we can make plans and see what u need. Look forward to meeting you.

Thanks Michael. Are you available the whole day? Thinking of making a turn there around 12:00?

@Michael - Whatsapp sent. :) will phone a bit later as I am in a boooring meeting now that really does not concern me, so I am currently shopping. haha.

Could you maybe just give me a call first I'm heading out to collect more stock today, I think anytime after 2 should be good or before 10?

I buy all my stuff from him (well most :p) and can say that he is a great guy and offers really great service!
Plus he has lots of experience with buildng coils. Thanks for the service @Michael

I buy all my stuff from him (well most :p) and can say that he is a great guy and offers really great service!
Plus he has lots of experience with buildng coils. Thanks for the service @Michael
I use vapeclub , but they only have liquia. I know they are in the process of getting different juice. I am going down to Nelspruit this weekend and want to take some good juice down with me to see if I can convert some of my buddies down there.

How's about an agent closer to Pretoria :D That would be awesome... (It's practically an untapped market over here for any serious vaper)

I wouldn't mind doing it for Benoni, Springs, Delmas area... But I dont have the cash do do it. :)

Back