New Flavor - ButterScotch Cookies & Cream

DougP

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
13652669117f5f688dfc404bdff03b07.jpg

We are proud to announce the launch of our newest flavor, now available from our authorized retailers

We’re dreamin’ of summer and unveiling our newest Blend: a nostalgic trio of BUTTERSCOTCH COOKIES & CREAM (but this sweet treat is just for adults).
Start with a fresh-from-the-oven cookie crust lovingly wrapped in a triple layer of butterscotch, vanilla, and caramel and add in a generous dollop of freshly whipped cream.
Tone down the sweetness and bring out the biscuit flavour on a higher wattage or lower the wattage to highlight the butterscotch, vanilla, and caramel infusion.
#BlendsofDistinction #ButterscotchCookiesCream #BoD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
I will definitely be trying this! Been looking to try more of your juices, great excuse to buy a bunch of them to try now!

Sounds amazing blends of distinction

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds amazing blends of distinction

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Silver
It is currently being rolled out to our retailers as we speak so will be available before VapeCon
At VapeCon you can visit our stand for juice tasting and certain of retailers will also be selling it on the day

13652669117f5f688dfc404bdff03b07.jpg

We are proud to announce the launch of our newest flavor, now available from our authorized retailers

We’re dreamin’ of summer and unveiling our newest Blend: a nostalgic trio of BUTTERSCOTCH COOKIES & CREAM (but this sweet treat is just for adults).
Start with a fresh-from-the-oven cookie crust lovingly wrapped in a triple layer of butterscotch, vanilla, and caramel and add in a generous dollop of freshly whipped cream.
Tone down the sweetness and bring out the biscuit flavour on a higher wattage or lower the wattage to highlight the butterscotch, vanilla, and caramel infusion.
#BlendsofDistinction #ButterscotchCookiesCream #BoD

Hi there, sounds divine!! Which retailers in Cape Town stock it?

We still in the process of getting a retailer on board in Cape Town so sadly for now it's not available locally in Cape Town

Perhaps you could try Mr and Mrs Vape Lounge. Contact details on their website.

Great idea I shall get in contact with them

Back