New Juice Line - Vape Elixir

How many bottles did you get @Rob Fisher ?

I could have saved R210 - which would have been an additional 2 bottles of juice actually

We should start a forest here guys. @devdev I would like to hear your views on the Black Cigar - I'm definitely in for a few extra bottles of that!

Haven't built any rigs for tobacco flavour recently, but its soon on the list.

Just need to put my roots down, shake off a few dead leaves and drop some acorns on the dog's head :D

We should start a forest here guys. @devdev I would like to hear your views on the Black Cigar - I'm definitely in for a few extra bottles of that!
I'm not @devdev but that black cigar is very good if you love tobaccos couldn't vape alot of it because it was 12mg and I sampled it at the cpt vape meet but my initial impression was " yes please more of that". So I'm waiting for the 6mg.

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

That is truly awesome @SunRam I am mega mega excited - especially because the one flavour I wanted but was hesitant to try was Snollygoster. Also want to give a few of the other mint flavours a trial.

With the free bottle, and this weeks discount I will be completing my list of trials from the range :D

@devdev and @Rob Fisher and @vaalboy , contact @Gizmo, and each of you can grab one bottle of Vape Elixir for free with your next order, might make you guys feel more like a pack of dogs instead of a forest :D I will organize with @Gizmo

Oh you are such a nice person @SunRam! I keep adding a Pink Spot into my shopping basket and taking it out just before I pull the trigger because I look in my Juice drawer and tell myself enough is enough! Thanks a million! Been dieing to try it!

Juice 004.JPG

That is truly awesome @SunRam I am mega mega excited - especially because the one flavour I wanted but was hesitant to try was Snollygoster. Also want to give a few of the other mint flavours a trial.

With the free bottle, and this weeks discount I will be completing my list of trials from the range :D
Good stuff, I see a fine coming if there's not a review or two sprouting from your depths

Oh you are such a nice person @SunRam! I keep adding a Pink Spot into my shopping basket and taking it out just before I pull the trigger because I look in my Juice drawer and tell myself enough is enough! Thanks a million! Been dieing to try it!

View attachment 3171
Thanks, and wow what a collection, but we all know enough is never enough! There's still ample room on that table o_O

I also bought two bottles both of pink spot for full price . Do I also qualify for this steal of a deal ;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I also bought two bottles both of pink spot for full price . Do I also qualify for this steal of a deal ;)

Now this is VERY interesting... @steve has had two bottles of Pink Spot in his paws for some time and yet I don't see anything in the Juice Review threads? Is someone looking for a fine or are they just waiting for the right moment to do a review?

;):D:eek:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
I knew this was coming, and of course, I'll add you to the list.

Notice - Free bottle of juice deal for those that purchased before the special, expires at midnight.

Thank you @SunRam , you are a gentleman and a scholar ! I shall definitely place my order with vape king before midnight , @Rob Fisher if you scroll up on this page you will see my impressions on pink spot in this thread, not sure if missing that post is a fine worthy offence, guess only the fines master has the answer ;):D:)????

Top marks @SunRam for this act of awesomeness!

Your reviews are going to happen soon.

Just out of interest, how aged is the stock? Would the more complex flavours benefit from two weeks of steeping, or have they already had that amount of time?

Top marks @SunRam for this act of awesomeness!

Your reviews are going to happen soon.

Just out of interest, how aged is the stock? Would the more complex flavours benefit from two weeks of steeping, or have they already had that amount of time?
The liquids are over 2 weeks of age, so most of the steeping has occured

Ok awesome - actually been holding off getting seriously stuck into them because of the unknown steeping time.

I shall definitely place my order with vape king before midnight , @Rob Fisher if you scroll up on this page you will see my impressions on pink spot in this thread, not sure if missing that post is a fine worthy offence, guess only the fines master has the answer ;):D:)

OK so there was a review but it was far too short and in the wrong thread... the jury has deliberated long into the night (actually not really) and it has been deemed that not only did you post it in the wrong place there were veiled threats made against the fine master... so the court has no option but to fine you a Rhino! :D

R10.jpg

http://www.ecigssa.co.za/donate/

OK so there was a review but it was far too short and in the wrong thread... the jury has deliberated long into the night (actually not really) and it has been deemed that not only did you post it in the wrong place there were veiled threats made against the fine master... so the court has no option but to fine you a Rhino! :D

View attachment 3175

http://www.ecigssa.co.za/donate/
Dear Ming the merciless, i have donated five dollar, please excuse my next few catastrophic sins

Oh what a good boy! Remind me of this great gesture if you are next it trouble. :)

Sent from my Nautilus filled with VM Menthol Ice.

I've started a group buy thread under the group buys section, for Hana Modz DNA 30's from Cloupor. If you're interested, please check it out.

Back