New Juice Line - Vape Elixir

Vape Elixir is now available at Eciggies as well. It's not on the website yet, but you can contact them directly.

I really have trouble with most juices and have been struggling for a while to find something I can vape on for more than an hour without getting a prickly throat. But picked up your 50/50 Incognito flavour and have been vaping it quite happily for most of the day. Thank you so much for the good quality juice and keep it up!

I really have trouble with most juices and have been struggling for a while to find something I can vape on for more than an hour without getting a prickly throat. But picked up your 50/50 Incognito flavour and have been vaping it quite happily for most of the day. Thank you so much for the good quality juice and keep it up!
@Triskele, I'm glad you like my juice. Vape Elixir is really easy on the the throat and lungs, without sacrificing throat hit. Thanks for commenting, and enjoy!

For the minty menthol lovers, try Galactin Hypermint :rock:

Wow I really wish these came in bigger bottles. Coumarin Pipe in a 1 litre haha that would be bliss!!!

Back