New Kanger Products

Oh no, I fall far short, too much hair and no technical prowess - you could call me "sub ohm", not yet an "ohm":D.

That's not funny...it's hilarious!:rofl:

So....let's make this a double twisted shall we? Your nic should be changed to @SubOhm Matthee !!!>:)>:)>:)
????

Oh no, I fall far short, too much hair and no technical prowess - you could call me "sub ohm", not yet an "ohm":D.

Die woord "YDEL" kom by my op :D apologies for the Afrikaans impaired, but it just don't sound right in English. My hair is only short because of personal preference; "God made a few perfect heads, the rest he covered with hair" :D

Die woord "YDEL" kom by my op :D apologies for the Afrikaans impaired, but it just don't sound right in English. My hair is only short because of personal preference; "God made a few perfect heads, the rest he covered with hair" :D
That had me in stitches. I am out of here - am in for a hiding big time!

Ohm Johan

Love it.

The names this forum comes up with are indeed priceless

Due to immense peer pressure (pun intended) I have to consider :--)

never buy too many of anything new from Kanger because within a month there is always a new range....lol

I want a couple of the aerotank mini's

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Anyone got some confirmed release dates for the Aerotank 2 yet?

Will try some out when these are available but not a big KanggurgleTech fan.

Atleast a 0.8ohm coil would boil a gurgle out quickly!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Will try some out when these are available but not a big KanggurgleTech fan.

Atleast a 0.8ohm coil would boil a gurgle out quickly!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

If Im not mistaken, these sub ohm coils will be of the new improved design? With this being the case and from what Ive read and heard; Kangertech has supposidly fixed the gurgle issue with this...

I have very high hopes for these products

If Im not mistaken, these sub ohm coils will be of the new improved design? With this being the case and from what Ive read and heard; Kangertech has supposidly fixed the gurgle issue with this...

I have very high hopes for these products

In my opinion these will not work. There is simply not enough air flow in the coil unit to draw enough juice to support 0.8 Ohms coil. That said I would love to be wrong because I smaak a piece of that action!:D

Reviving this thread for the newer folk on this forum.

It was from about 8 years ago

Have a look at the first post

Wow, vaping has come a long way!

:campeon:

Reviving this thread for the newer folk on this forum.

It was from about 8 years ago

Have a look at the first post

Wow, vaping has come a long way!

:campeon:
I saw the title and immediately thought "Oh wow, I didn't know Kangertech were still around"

Back