New Pico

I wonder if it has like a quarter turn, quick release on the battery cap? The pod probably slots in straight down like many of the new pod devices.
I really hope they do a similar looking pico with a standard 510 though.
Third party manufacturers are releasing 510 adaptors wherever possible for these pod mods.

Looks very good, thanks for sharing this with us @Timwis !
Pico rocks

I have a white one that @Rob Fisher made me buy back in the day
It’s still going like a Boeing !

Looks very good, thanks for sharing this with us @Timwis !
Pico rocks

I have a white one that @Rob Fisher made me buy back in the day
It’s still going like a Boeing !

I also still love my Picos, but I've gone off the Eleaf coils, so I use the Mystique disposable. It fits on the Pico 25s, but not on the Pico 75s unfortunately.

I'll never pod. The flavour one gets from a pod is just not the same as via DL and for me it's all about the flavour. There are ones with decent flavour, but still does not hold candle against something like the Rebirth with a decent set of coils.
Then you have not tried the Voopoo mod pod - it has both mtl and dl, good flavour and clouds on the dl.

Then you have not tried the Voopoo mod pod - it has both mtl and dl, good flavour and clouds on the dl.
I am converted also. I use to think oh for Christ's sake when i got sent yet another pod to review but since they evolved into pod mods i am growing quite fond of them especially when they accommodate an external battery and a 510 adaptor is available the flavour you get from them in general is pretty darn good. Then pop the 510 adaptor in and you have a nice compact single battery standard device!

I am converted also. I use to think oh for Christ's sake when i got sent yet another pod to review but since they evolved into pod mods i am growing quite fond of them especially when they accommodate an external battery and a 510 adaptor is available the flavour you get from them in general is pretty darn good. Then pop the 510 adaptor in and you have a nice compact single battery standard device!
Indeed the versatility of choosing to switch to mtl or dl is great. I think I’ll get another one, I gave the last one to a friend. Just need to check my finances first.

I hear you, but how is it with creamy/dessert flavours? That's the one thing I have always found pod devices to be lacking on. Great on fruits, but desserts, not so much. I have a single ADV juice that I have been vaping for the past 2.5 odd years now without fail and it's a dessert flavour. But maybe this is a conversation for another thread.

Back