New Stock Arriving Soon

Or by accident knock an angry guy on the head, or worse, his dop at the local bikers pub!

My real concern with the tilting function is not being able to adjust things in the car without looking at the screen and confirming that the power setting you wanted has now been dialed in correctly.

Nice idea in terms of integrating tech, but it does make it less practical to me

I want a SIGELEI-20W... I'm not really sure why... it's an expensive MOD at double the price of other mods... but based on how much I really love my Zmax which has become my favorite MOD it would seem that the 20W is pretty much a need to have senario. Maybe I should flog some stuff I don't see myself using in the future...

Sigelei 20W - I checked this video really quickly:

I haven't listened to the sound yet or watched it in detail (at work) but it seems like the tilt/shake etc feature may not actually be that bad, it seems quite responsive.

Heck, it can't be worse than that stupid twist wheel on the eViC, can it? With that thing if you keep it twisted it doesn't increase your power faster, it changes modes or displays or something, so you have to keep blipping it, annoying. And on the two i own at least, it often seems to go into an "auto" mode where you make a quick small power adjustment blip of the twist wheel, it increases and then just keeps going, until you reverse it, which usually happens when you're about 10+ clicks off of where you want to be...

I think the sigelei 20w would be ideal for those builds where the 15W of an SVD just doesn't cut it, like a dual coil AQUA build perhaps, or Kraken maybe. Even a few Kayfun builds I've done hit so well at 15W you wish you could find out how much better they could do at higher power.

Sigelei 20W - I checked this video really quickly:

I haven't listened to the sound yet or watched it in detail (at work) but it seems like the tilt/shake etc feature may not actually be that bad, it seems quite responsive.

Heck, it can't be worse than that stupid twist wheel on the eViC, can it? With that thing if you keep it twisted it doesn't increase your power faster, it changes modes or displays or something, so you have to keep blipping it, annoying. And on the two i own at least, it often seems to go into an "auto" mode where you make a quick small power adjustment blip of the twist wheel, it increases and then just keeps going, until you reverse it, which usually happens when you're about 10+ clicks off of where you want to be...

I think the sigelei 20w would be ideal for those builds where the 15W of an SVD just doesn't cut it, like a dual coil AQUA build perhaps, or Kraken maybe. Even a few Kayfun builds I've done hit so well at 15W you wish you could find out how much better they could do at higher power.

I read a German review and he also said the tilting function is actually not too bad and one can live with it.

I read a German review and he also said the tilting function is actually not too bad and one can live with it.

It certainly seems to be garnishing some attention... Need to have stuff methinks?

Video is cool @1am7h30n3
Thanks for posting.

I like how the guy gives his candid views.

Very interesting user interface indeed. I like how it speeds up after tilting it

Ok so over the weekend I also had a chance to check the video properly. Must say I'm very impressed, tilt really doesn't seem like a huge problem, as @Matthee mentions from german review. Yes, 30W would be better, but 20W isn't bad at all and it's available soon from VapeKing...

But just a comment on the video, that VapingWithTwisted420 guy is flat out crazy, love how he makes a mistake and then starts swearing and repeats himself so much. I think the last 5 min of the (26min!!!!) video he basically gave out only 2 little tiny bits of info hahahaha! He's awesome and crazy!

Aerotank
VTR
ego ctwist 1300
AW 18650
ego ctwist
X.gun
Kayfun Lite
AQUA
Ohm tester
M3 coil
MVP Energy
MVP
MVP shine
Cool fire 2
M3
dry herb only
X.I coil
Kayfun 3.1
CE5 coil
Silicone sucker for small batteries
protank 3 coil
G-tank coil
IGO-W

Last edited:
Still waiting for them to ship:

Aspire Nautilus
Aspire Nautilus coils
G-tank
more IGO-W
silica wick
ego lanyard
Sony vtc4 18650
Sigiler 20W
CE5 coil
Itaste 134 Mini
??

So the M3 is the Oregano vapourising device?

Thanks Stroods! Please shout when stock is up-to-date on the web site and I'll add to the basket and pull the trigger! Whoooo!

I think I need to come and visit you after crossfit today Stroodles :)

Not for an M3, but for an IgoW or 2 and an Aqua.

Will drop you PM

Back