Stock That Is Landing Soon

they in the air as we speak :) so we should have them next week will let everyone know as soon as they here

Shipment Received At Tnt Location

Please take not the following are not in this shipment:

Kayfun Lite
Hammer Mod Clone
King Mod Clone

These are with Hcigar themselves, and they went away on their new years leave before finishing processing my order.

Shipment Received At Tnt Location

Please take not the following are not in this shipment:

Kayfun Lite
Hammer Mod Clone
King Mod Clone

These are with Hcigar themselves, and they went away on their new years leave before finishing processing my order.
Whoooo Hooooo!! :D Great news! Cant wait for the new clearo's !! The superglue is piling up on my 16!
20140127_092345.jpg

Just awaiting customs clearance so we should hopefully have it today - we will let you all know though

Hey All!

So happy to hear they are at customs, @Stroodlepuff I will PM you shortly with my required CUD "Fix".

Just a thought, "A picture speaks a thousand words..."

Obviously I was looking at what I wanted and know you will all probably do the same. Just some picks to help grease the wallets and wet the appetites!

Chi You Clone
Chi You Clone.jpg
Ithaka Clone
Ithaka Clone.jpg
Kayfun 3.1
Kayfun 3.1.jpg
Kraken Clone
Kraken Clone.jpg
Magneto
Magneto.jpg
Nemesis Clone
Nemesis Clone.jpg

I can't wait for the 30b's either. Can I prepay so they can ship as soon at they land?

Would rather not Vaalboy :) prices may change slightly due to customs duties etc as soon as the stock arrives we will advise We should have them tomorrow will advise everyone

Final prices have been loaded on the site for most of the products, will add the coils and batteries once we have received them.

Paid customs today so we should hopefully be able to get it tomorrow :) Will keep you all updated

27 Jan 2014 16:50:00 Elandsfontein Customs Clearance In Progress.

27 Jan 2014 20:12:02 Johannesburg Shipment Awaiting Physical Release From Customs Controlled Area

Last edited by a moderator:
Still awaiting customs clearance...

They apparently need to inspect it now to make sure that there are in fact the invoiced amount of goods in the box lol.

Will let you guys know soon as we get it

Hi Guys

There has been a huge delay on the clearance, we are awaiting clearance from the NRCS now, we should have word tomorrow afternoon.

will keep you updated

sorry about all these delays - this always seems to happen when we bring goods in with TNT

apparently SABS has put a new law on all electrical wires (So chargers etc) which was implimented yesterday (just our luck) if anything we may have to send the chargers back but we will keep you all informed

apparently SABS has put a new law on all electrical wires (So chargers etc) which was implimented yesterday (just our luck) if anything we may have to send the chargers back but we will keep you all informed
That's not cool... The i4's are international standard and from a big group, and thus should (Hopefully) be safe ?

That's not cool... The i4's are international standard and from a big group, and thus should (Hopefully) be safe ?

Yeah problem is China is on holiday so we cant get safety certificates from the factory though, our person at the factory said he would try but cant guarantee anything

Ah man! So not cool of them! Cant wait for the clearo's tho, my 16 has now been punished and on its last legs..
Also, im thinking of buying the rocket rda, how is it for a beginner rebuildable? Just want something cheap that i can play around with..

Rocket is a good beginners rebuildable but we out of stock, I am sure the other Kayfun clones will be just as easy though

Yeah problem is China is on holiday so we cant get safety certificates from the factory though, our person at the factory said he would try but cant guarantee anything
"Met serious amounts of "eish" ...

bwahahaha I think he must be :p

Have uploaded the file for everyone to have a look at

Attachments

• NRCS ACT.pdf
    749.7 KB · Views: 20
  • LOA.ADMIN.PROC.2013.10.17.final6.1_1.pdf
    503.5 KB · Views: 14
Back