New Stock Arriving Soon

It's tough choice the SIGELEI is simple but very well made can't really rate the gi2 properly as I've only had it for few days but the vape is the same gi2 feels better in my hand right now and I also have big hands

The GI2 is one of the only mods that I have seen that actually dont down regulate the wattage on low ohm coils. For example build a 0.3 coil on any other 100w device and see if you get 100ws (actual 100)

The GI2 is one of the only mods that I have seen that actually dont down regulate the wattage on low ohm coils. For example build a 0.3 coil on any other 100w device and see if you get 100ws (actual 100)
Yes that is true , and I am actually going to buy a Gi 2 . But not for the 100w but for the looks ! @Ryan I have some sx350 mods but to be honest my sweet spot is 25w on a 0.8 to 1 ohm coil. I actually do not see the need for even 50w ! But I like buying new stuff :D

Looks awesome Gizmo! Is that a storage space for you rods on the right cylindrical side? Looks like you can screw that end out

I know this may be an ignorant question, but how exactly does that coil jig work in practice?
Does it make it easier than winding the wire around a screwdriver by hand?

I know this may be an ignorant question, but how exactly does that coil jig work in practice?
Does it make it easier than winding the wire around a screwdriver by hand?
Here is a vid showing use of a jig. Does help to properly tension the wire. I use mine all the time, really a great help. Have not used the design above so cannot comment on the practicalities thereof.

Here is a vid showing use of a jig. Does help to properly tension the wire. I use mine all the time, really a great help. Have not used the design above so cannot comment on the practicalities thereof.

Thank you for the video Andre :) its pretty much the same concept we just chose this design for the storage space for different sized rods

Hey @Stroodlepuff pleeeeease tell me you got at lease one of those V3 Flips in brass or copper? My heart yearns for one of those :blush:

Nope they all SS bud sorry! I was saying to giz we need more brass/copper mods though so watch this space
The other copper mods are nice, but the V3 is right at the top of my list for the most beautifully detailed. The copper V3 would be my first choice but they're like hens teeth, brass is my second choice. I just think that with some use they will both patina beautifully, the steel one not so much.

Just received my gi2. Will test this mod tonight. I must say the paint job not very nice on this. Really dont look like a R2000 mod. Maybe i should wrap it. Almost looks like silver plastic.

Back