New Stock Arriving Soon

That iTaste VTR Black looks awesome. I really need one of those. hopefully wife dosent kill me. ;)

See you in the morning, after 2 long months thanks to customs.
Counting the seconds away ha ha cant wait.

Soo I collected my ipv 2 from vape king today. Thanx soo much @Stroodlepuff .
Man, definately worth the wait. Thanx again really enjoy this box more and more every minute. You guys rock!

Attachments

• IMG_20141029_200242.jpg
    IMG_20141029_200242.jpg
    324.3 KB · Views: 45
Ok cool. Not at home at the moment so will check when I get back. Else just send me a PM here
I guess this is not personal so I am replying to the thread. Here goes:

I placed and order for the IPV V2.00 Black Mod last night and also sent the proof of payment.
This was for next day delivery so I was expecting it to arrive tomorrow.
Normally I would receive confirmation via e-mails from Vapeking and your couriers about the order but I have heard nothing so far.

I guess this is not personal so I am replying to the thread. Here goes:

I placed and order for the IPV V2.00 Black Mod last night and also sent the proof of payment.
This was for next day delivery so I was expecting it to arrive tomorrow.
Normally I would receive confirmation via e-mails from Vapeking and your couriers about the order but I have heard nothing so far.
What's your order number bud

Hi @Stroodlepuff
Have you received the Efest Purple Series 18650 35A 2500MAH Flat Top Batteries yet ?
Order 3022

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would like to add some 30g kanthal to that order if possable

Ok cool, yea we have received them, if you can place the order through the site and choose collect from store then we will send the two orders together

Preparing for the Reo? If so, 28g Kanthal will also be a good idea.
Yes @Andre. I have 28g already. Just thought it would be a good idea to have some alternatives for twisted coils ect? Would you recommend 28g only? Also not sure about the wick as Vapeking and VM only stock silica. I have bought organic cotton already.
Thanks for the heads up though

Ok cool, yea we have received them, if you can place the order through the site and choose collect from store then we will send the two orders together
Thanks @Stroodle. Will do so

Yes @Andre. I have 28g already. Just thought it would be a good idea to have some alternatives for twisted coils ect? Would you recommend 28g only? Also not sure about the wick as Vapeking and VM only stock silica. I have bought organic cotton already.
Thanks for the heads up though
Ah, no 30g is perfect for twisted. Many like Ekowool. Some here.

Back