Stock That Is Landing Soon

Reeeeaaaally wanna know what Nemesis clone that is... Better than or the same as Fasttech? Hcigar?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Research done. Mod Envy guys recon it is HCIGAR Nemmy...

Francois Machete Kloppers
Which company uses this logo?

"}" data-reactid=".l">Like ? ? Share ? 28 minutes ago

@TylerD you sherlocked the hell out of that! Thanks!

e7yhypuh.jpg

Will await confirmation and pricing...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

So I had a kickass kettlebell training session at gym, and on the way home I decided to go and plunder the new stock at Vapeking.....

Given current exchange rate movements I don't foresee a Reo in the very near future, but I have been itching for a mech mod.......

2014-01-31 20.12.59.jpg

Behold! The Magneto! (SVD for scale, as well as 30ml VM bottle (SVD fully compacted))

I had @Gizmo sort me out a quick single coil setup on the Kayfun 3.1, loaded it up with an undiluted blend of Vapour Mountain 12mg Vanilla Custard and VM4 and I am as happy as *&#$!

Thing kicks like a donkey when you flick its balls on a cold morning, tastes like a treat and the magneto mod is friggin awesome. I can see why everyone who tries mech mods raves about them.

Thanks to Giz and @PoodleStruff

2014-01-31 20.13.13.jpg

Even the vampire says this thing vapes like the ungodly...
2014-01-31 20.14.06.jpg

2014-01-31 20.14.26.jpg

I shall be naming my Magneto dracula

If you are wondering about the Kayfun & Mech mod, I will say only one thing:
images.jpg

That ;looks awesome @devdev. Was my plan as well.
Don't think they like me.....Trying to get some info, but not coming back to me. O, well.

Haha dracula. Will help you do or a dual coil tmo bud. Also pro coil builder @TylerD will be there hint hint

Don't think they like me.....Trying to get some info, but not coming back to me. O, well.

Eish Tyler I am sorry bro, I am sure they do like you, and I know Giz speaks very highly of your coil-building skills. I can't speak on their behalf but I know they had a hectic day, and I was a little eager, and practically rocked up at their place just before they went out to help Giz's bro with some stuff - poor guy kept on calling Giz when I was there.

I think with all the rain and traffic today, collecting stock from the airport, prepping stock for delivery to forum members tomorrow and arranging couriers for out of town orders they didn't get a chance to get back to you. It really helps that I live around the corner from them. All I can say is that the wait will be well worth it.

Now I just need to know how I can persuade you to whip me up a coil or two tomorrow at the meet

So I had a kickass kettlebell training session at gym, and on the way home I decided to go and plunder the new stock at Vapeking.....

Given current exchange rate movements I don't foresee a Reo in the very near future, but I have been itching for a mech mod.......

View attachment 905

Behold! The Magneto! (SVD for scale, as well as 30ml VM bottle (SVD fully compacted))

I had @Gizmo sort me out a quick single coil setup on the Kayfun 3.1, loaded it up with an undiluted blend of Vapour Mountain 12mg Vanilla Custard and VM4 and I am as happy as *&#$!

Thing kicks like a donkey when you flick its balls on a cold morning, tastes like a treat and the magneto mod is friggin awesome. I can see why everyone who tries mech mods raves about them.

View attachment 906

View attachment 907

View attachment 908

View attachment 909

That looks bloody marvelous! I've only heard good things about the Kayfun and Magneto. Also pulled the trigger on a Nemesis today, will be my first mech. Cautiously excited!

Sent from the TARDIS

@devdev, I understand completely.:) I'm sure thing were exceptionally hectic today.
I will do you some coils, no problem.
I hope they bring some kit to the meet for us to buy. Cool brother, enjoy that Kayfun and Magneto.
See you at the meet!

Sorry bud been one hell of a day, haven't even had a chance to properly load the stock onto the site

If any of you want stock for the vape meet tomorrow, please place an order through the site so we can bring it with us.

I have stock on order for tomorrow for:

@Smokyg
@Silver1
@JB1987

If I am forgetting anybody please let me know, been a ridiculously hectic day so my brain feels a bit fried at the moment

If any of you want stock for the vape meet tomorrow, please place an order through the site so we can bring it with us.

@Smokyg
@Silver1
@JB1987

If I am forgetting anybody please let me know, been a ridiculously hectic day so my brain feels a bit fried at the moment
Cool, thanks dude! Im going to wait till the extra coils are on before i place the order.

View attachment 905

View attachment 906

View attachment 907

View attachment 908

View attachment 909
@devdev, please post this here as well: http://www.ecigssa.co.za/threads/bumpedy-bump-vape-mail.250/. So much fun to read. Do not want to move it and responses as some of the responses are for Vapeking only.

@Smokyg
@Silver1
@JB1987

We're also bringing stuff for
@devdev
@Tom
@TylerD

Correct?

@Gizmo @Stroodlepuff .. i am in love . thanks guys , Just finished cleaning and prepping my Kayfun , put a supplied coil in for now , will do my posts tomorrow , hitting the sack now .

Glad you like it. That kayfun is a real beaut :)

Back