Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
Calling all Vendors... please post here if you have new stock of the Vaporesso 0.9Ω cCell Coils!

If you have the original batch of cCell coils may I suggest you try get them replaced by your supplier.

cCell 001.JPG

I'm pretty sure that The Vapery have the new coils as well, bought one in Sunday and it's working perfectly. Perhaps @Dirk can confirm?

Looking for 0.6ohm, anyone have stock?
Also, is there any big difference between the 0.6ohm and 0.9ohm? Want to try it on my new Pico setup with the Melo 3 mini.

Looking for 0.6ohm, anyone have stock?
Also, is there any big difference between the 0.6ohm and 0.9ohm? Want to try it on my new Pico setup with the Melo 3 mini.
I would presume the 0.9 ohm is better for MTL. The 0.6 ohm ones have bigger juice inlets - so less chance of dry hits. Last I heard, Sir Vape had stock of both.

I would presume the 0.9 ohm is better for MTL. The 0.6 ohm ones have bigger juice inlets - so less chance of dry hits. Last I heard, Sir Vape had stock of both.
Thanks Andre, I don't see this tank being an MTL, but I could be wrong. Giving sub-ohming a go again so i've lost all prior memory :p MTL is my area of expertise
Looked @ the Sir's site, they only have 0.9 so will just wait, thanks though.

I find very little difference between the 0.9Ω and 0,6Ω cCells flavour wise but the 0,6Ω wicks so much better, doesn't seem to suffer the airlock issue and dry hits have pretty much gone provided you still have juice in your tank.

I find very little difference between the 0.9Ω and 0,6Ω cCells flavour wise but the 0,6Ω wicks so much better, doesn't seem to suffer the airlock issue and dry hits have pretty much gone provided you still have juice in your tank.

Any vendors besides @Sir Vape stocking the 0.6ohm cCells? I see the Sirs are sold out

Hi guys does anyone have stock of the 0.9 ccell coils. I have the 0.6 but I prefer the 0.9 coils on a lemo 3.

Are these the proper batch of 0.9ccells like what sir vape has or are these part of the bad batch still making its rounds? Need 0.9 badly or if anyone has the new 0.6 ccells?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Where are u based and what's the shipping charge?

Our coils are from the new Batch.We had positive feedback so far.

Shipping rates from R80 depending on location.Site will calculate it for you.

Thanks.

Are these the proper batch of 0.9ccells like what sir vape has or are these part of the bad batch still making its rounds? Need 0.9 badly or if anyone has the new 0.6 ccells?

we are not same vendor, so I would not believe we have same batch of 0.9 ccell. and we also do stock the new 0.6

Back