New to vaping

The higher your wattage goes, the hotter the vape and thus the tank and driptip get hot too, if you talking about the physical hot... what I do is then I remove the tank and use another one, now days I have more than two devices, I just alternate them, by doing that it also allow time for the coil to be re-soaked by juices so you don't burn the coil too quick

Longer drip tips made of glass or plastic help to keep the vape cool., but you should get used to the warm vapour pretty soon.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Sweet cakes, thanks guys.

Was getting worried that there might be a short or something, my mind running away with me again.

@BumbleBee is very true... about my 150 watt and above vape...
hmRZuUY.jpg

Sweet cakes, thanks guys.

Was getting worried that there might be a short or something, my mind running away with me again.
Don't stress, the mod should prevent a disaster if there is a short or something. If your coil has a short it won't fire. Mechanical devices are a whole different story, there you need to make very sure everything is perfect before firing, otherwise there will be fire ;)

I'm new to the forum. I'm stuck on deciding between the Subtank mini (The one that comes with a subox) and a Goblin mini. I'm using an evic vt. I'm looking for a RTA that is excellent on flavor and can handle TC builds.

I'm new to the forum. I'm stuck on deciding between the Subtank mini (The one that comes with a subox) and a Goblin mini. I'm using an evic vt. I'm looking for a RTA that is excellent on flavor and can handle TC builds.
I have personally not tried the Goblin Mini, but if it's bigger sister (the Goblin V1.2) is anything to go by, and initial reviews / reports suggest it is better, I would go for the Goblin Mini.

And in my opinion, the Goblin Mini is much more good looking than the Subtank Mini.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge while sitting in a blissful vaping cloud.

Welcome! I was non smoker, but loved to play with hookah, buying E-cig for friend's birthday and saw the mods started my road into this. I enjoy driving and vape when the traffic is still. You gona love it!
And the road led to being a vendor, must be fun working in the biz. Luck to ya'.

@baksteen8168 Have you tried the new subtank mini?
Not the newest version, no. But from what I have seen I would still go for the goblin mini. It all comes down to vaping preference in the end. I do full lung hits, so the open airflow on the goblin is a winner for me. But then again the subtank mini has the option to install occ coils if you happen to be in a hurry.

If you can, get both. Try them for a week or so, and sell off the one you did not enjoy using. (Or keep them both in the end) :p

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge while sitting in a blissful vaping cloud.

I have the older Subtank mini with the single airflow and the new Subox as well as the Goblin 1.2. The Goblin is a much better overall experience with better flavour and massive clouds but I find myself using the Subtanks more, they deliver decent flavour and produce great clouds but the simplicity and convenience is what does it for me. Nevertheless I have a Goblin Mini en route and I'm convinced that it's going to be awesome :)

If you can afford it try them both ;)

I have the older Subtank mini with the single airflow and the new Subox as well as the Goblin 1.2. The Goblin is a much better overall experience with better flavour and massive clouds but I find myself using the Subtanks more, they deliver decent flavour and produce great clouds but the simplicity and convenience is what does it for me. Nevertheless I have a Goblin Mini en route and I'm convinced that it's going to be awesome :)

Sell the goblin 1.2 to me

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

@jasonb sweet bro, guess I'll be giving the 0.5ohm a go.

Any of you have the same scenario where the tip gets quite hot on a strong hit?

metal tips tend to do that. nothing to be concerned about. i hate using metal tips. i get the metal taste which i find very off putting. i prefer plastic tips. doesnt get hot and no metal taste

And the road led to being a vendor, must be fun working in the biz. Luck to ya'.

@kev mac , the perk of a vendor is you always get to see and try the new thing;). I have a day job, this is just small buying and selling of things with few friends, and e-cig happens to be one of the things :rofl:

Wait and see Bee!

@BumbleBee Now you make me want to go and get one for my self too...

Back