New to vaping

Welcome @Dwarfy, I love the avatar :D

Feel free to throw any questions out here, the only silly question is the one you don't ask.

The Subox Mini is (in my opinion) the best way to get stuck in, especially coming from hookah. It's simple, easy to use and will grow with you as you can start with factory coils and then start building your own when you're ready.

Have a look at the vendor section, we have a lot of really good juice makers right here in SA, read a few reviews and don't be afraid to try some, even if you think you won't like it.

100% agree with this. Subox Mini is the way to go.

Cool beans, thanks for the input guys.

Order placed and paid, should be receiving my package tomorrow (well hopefully).
I have been abusing this little cheap Hookah lite E-cig I bought to test the waters. :hit:

Cool beans, thanks for the input guys.

Order placed and paid, should be receiving my package tomorrow (well hopefully).
I have been abusing this little cheap Hookah lite E-cig I bought to test the waters. :hit:

thats an awesome combo on its way to you.
side note: there is no wait longer than waiting on vape gear to arrive :p

thats an awesome combo on its way to you.
side note: there is no wait longer than waiting on vape gear to arrive :p
This is true. And just when you think you got used to the 1 day wait, you order from FT and the agony starts all over again. :-D

Got a little surprise when I got to the office this morning:

WP_20150730_001_zpsiwka3i3j.jpg

WP_20150730_002_zpspvbkge7j.jpg

Can't wait to test this baby, however, before I do.
Is there anything I need to be aware of?

I know it is recommended to use the 1.5ohm coil first and I have to drip the coil first in order to avoid a dry hit.
Anything else, like charging the batteries first etc?

Thanks in advance guys.

@Sir Vape thanks for the awesome service gents, epic first time experience, so stoked!

I know it is recommended to use the 1.5ohm coil first and I have to drip the coil first in order to avoid a dry hit.

Thanks in advance guys.

@Sir Vape thanks for the awesome service gents, epic first time experience, so stoked!

awesome vape mail and what a lekker way to start the day!
those batteries comes precharged so you can use them till they need charging again.
Sounds like you have it down. Drip 3 drops into the coil. fill the tank with juice.
Close the airholes partially and give 3 strong draws on her.
then she should be good to go.
Start at a lower 11 - 15watts and push it up as required to satisfy your vaping needs.

Let us know you initial thoughts

Thanks in advance guys.

Nice one!

Before charging the batteries, check their levels first- put in subox and it'll show how flat/ charged they are.

Other than that, vape away bud.

Let us know how it goes, and this goes without saying but if you have any questions, fell free to ask.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks in advance guys.

Epic! What an awesome way to get started, congrats man :D

:rofl: thanks guys, can't seem to get the grin away.

Will let you know how it goes.

BTW good kit you've got there. You will not be disappointed with it. RBA section is magic when you wick it right.

BTW good kit you've got there. You will not be disappointed with it. RBA section is magic when you wick it right.

Thanks man, yeah still a bit of a noob when it comes to wicking, will have to work on it.

Just had my first session and all I can say:
278451d1349983139-football-manager-2013-release-date-borat-approves-meme-generator-i-am-very-excite-8d6743.jpg

Tested it from 11W - 20W with 0.5 increments as well as small to wide opening.
Decided on 18W wide open.
Had some Fogg's - Deli Express and it was like heaven on earth, the flavor's so much stronger and smoother compared to the hookah.

Super stoked and it was an epic first buy.

Awesome stuff @Dwarfy
Enjoy to the max!

Not getting huge clouds at the moment, will have to play with it a bit and see what can be done.

Welcome! I was non smoker, but loved to play with hookah, buying E-cig for friend's birthday and saw the mods started my road into this. I enjoy driving and vape when the traffic is still. You gona love it!
Contact Lim for excellent service and even better prices!!
He sent me an EVIC TC at the best price around.
Highly recommended.

Not getting huge clouds at the moment, will have to play with it a bit and see what can be done.

Started out with the same kit a little while back, had exactly the same thing with the 1.5 Ohm coil. The minute I changed to the 0.5 Ohm coil... Clouds for miles :D

Needless to say, I've got some Kanthal and Cotton on the way so I can start using the RBA.
Have several spare 1.2 Ohm coils I'm probably never gonna use now. Will probably use them in my backup kit on the way from Fasttech (When it arrives).

I'm on 12mg Nic juice (Recovering smoker), so 25 to 30W is perfect for me. If I go lower Nic content, I reckon I'd need to go up to around 35 to 40W.

@Russell Thanks man~ have not heard from you for days, thought you were not happy or something. Glad to be of service, and let me know if you need anything or help.

@jasonb sweet bro, guess I'll be giving the 0.5ohm a go.

Any of you have the same scenario where the tip gets quite hot on a strong hit?

Back