Newbie here!

Thanks so much for the welcome and the information all. I've had a look at some of the reviews on the Pico with the melo 2ml tank as well as the Kanger topbox mini, and I'm going for the Pico (Mikes Vape Reviews on YouTube).
Gave Hugo a call from Sir Vape this morning and he was quite helpful so might be getting everything from there since they stock the ceramic coils. Vapeclub however is cheaper with the kit and delivery though, just need to check if they stock the ceramic coils. So this is what I'll be ordering (so far):

1. Eleaf Pico with Melo 3 tank 2ml black kit
2. Samsung 2500 mAh battery
3. Ceramic 0.9ohm coils to try
4. 0.3ohm eleaf melo 2 coil pack
5. Vape Mountain juice

Any other juices you guys recommend? I used to smoke half a pack of Dunhill menthols/Marlboro beyond red per day. Recommendations from the vapeclub or sirvape shops preferably so that I can a single order going.

Thanks!

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
Great stuff!

Check out this thread for the best juices in town, as voted for by our members: http://www.ecigssa.co.za/top-of-the-top-best-of-the-best-local-juice-2016-result.t22369/

Hi again. Which other retailer besides sirvape stocks the Vaporesso Ceramic Ccell 0.9 ohm coils? Can't seem to find any other local retailers?

Edit: Never mind, Monday blues. A simple Google search sorted this out

Last edited:
Another question:

How does the 6mg max Nicotine content of most of the juices available online compare to the 18 mg stated on the Twisp juice bottles?

I used the 18mg twisp juice and then switched to 6mg in the toptank. In the beginning it was a bit of a mission to find the juice I prefer but I found some I liked and 6mg is just fine for me.

upload_2016-6-20_19-41-37.png

Thanks for the advice all, made the purchase from Sir Vape this evening, can't wait! The Bushido Pico Limited Edition has a 2ml Melo Tank, looks sexier than the standard grey/white options of the 2ml Pico starter kits. Awaiting the delivery now.

Cheers!

View attachment 58339

Thanks for the advice all, made the purchase from Sir Vape this evening, can't wait! The Bushido Pico Limited Edition has a 2ml Melo Tank, looks sexier than the standard grey/white options of the 2ml Pico starter kits. Awaiting the delivery now.

Cheers!
Go big or go home! All the best, keep us updated. Hope that 6 mg is not too low for you, but you can always top up with higher nic of the same juice or just some nic.

Oh wow, did not know that. Thought it had something to do with the efficiency of these mods in comparison to the twisp. Hope the 6mg is adequate then :p
For sure much more efficient, but still a big jump. Maybe as @SAVaper you will take to it like a duck to water. If not, not the end of the world.

Hi again. Which other retailer besides sirvape stocks the Vaporesso Ceramic Ccell 0.9 ohm coils? Can't seem to find any other local retailers?

Edit: Never mind, Monday blues. A simple Google search sorted this out
Make sure to check if the vendor has new stock and not the old stock as the old stock has many dud coils...

Another question:

How does the 6mg max Nicotine content of most of the juices available online compare to the 18 mg stated on the Twisp juice bottles?
The throat hit is less.... don't use 18mg on these setups because it's extremely strong and will hurt the throat. Try a 6mg first and if that's too strong move to a 3mg

View attachment 58339

Cheers!
Excellent choices and juice. You'll have plenty of fun with this setup

Check out the DIY thread. I think it's called beginners guide to DIY. You will learn a lot from there. If you need any help you can PM me.
Thanks. Was wondering, do local mixers make their own flavour concentrates or do they too also buy and mix up what's available out there?

Getting a list of hardware to get so that I can start planning on what recipes to try out.

Thanks. Was wondering, do local mixers make their own flavour concentrates or do they too also buy and mix up what's available out there?

Getting a list of hardware to get so that I can start planning on what recipes to try out.

99.9% of them use the same concentrates which are available to purchase. Some of the concentrate brands are: TFA/TPA (The flavor apprentice), FW (Flavour west), FA (Flavor art), LA (Lorann), FLV (Flavorah), INW (Inawera), CAP (Capella)

These are the brands that the mixers use and it's available.

Back