Newbie here!

Thanks. The contents say the coil is an EC 0.3 Ohm. What does the EC Mean? The default setting is TC Ni, not sure if I need to use this, doesn't Ni give off toxic stuff at high temps?
EC is just what they call them. It could mean Eleaf coil or Electronic Cigarette (not sure). The 0.3 coil is not a TC coil. The Ni coil has to be used in Ni TC mode. Don't use Ni coils out of TC mode.

Hi all. Thanks to Sir Vape, I have received all the items! I'll post pics when I get home. I'm using the 0.3 ohm EC coil for now but I'm curious to plug the Ccell coil today. I'm a bit paranoid about the battery safety. Any tips on this? Subconsciously when I Vape I think that it might explode at any second. I know, I'm probably being over paranoid here. How often do you guys charge your mod? Is it kept charging and then you go and Vape and then resume charging? This is for a typical working day for example.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Hi all. Thanks to Sir Vape, I have received all the items! I'll post pics when I get home. I'm using the 0.3 ohm EC coil for now but I'm curious to plug the Ccell coil today. I'm a bit paranoid about the battery safety. Any tips on this? Subconsciously when I Vape I think that it might explode at any second. I know, I'm probably being over paranoid here. How often do you guys charge your mod? Is it kept charging and then you go and Vape and then resume charging? This is for a typical working day for example.

Don't worry, any level headed person will respect a lithium battery. To stay safe keep within the resistance levels the top and low ends stated by your mod's manual, look after your battery keep it in a box when not in use - check for tears in the wrapper, in regards to wattage I like to divide the wattage by the highest and lowest voltage levels of my battery and if both those values are within the safe level of amp (20% head room) draw I use it. Higher amp draws with chain vaping will create heat, so keep that in mind. Nothing wrong with respecting your device, and a little paranoia goes a long way to staying safe, just don't let it stress you out - you are meant to enjoy the vape :)

*edit - regards to charging, I let my batteries get to 3.6 volts before I charge them. IMO a good habit is to keep a spare that's charged and switch them at about this level, and charge. I respect that some people have had no issues with USB charging, and I don't know enough to dispute that, it's just my practice/habit to externally charge batteries and stop using them at a specific voltage.

Like @Feliks Karp, I prefer using an external charger and have a spare battery at hand. Nothing wrong with using the USB port for charging, however, and I can see no reason why you could not have intermittent charging. Just be careful with the USB port - they do tend to be fragile. There is no reason to not use a battery until you Pico tells you it is "flat" - it won't let you use the battery beyond the point of no return.
As to the power you can vape on - that depends on the battery you are using, but if you are within safe limits, have no fear.

Back