I think the max I will mix will be 60 ml each time I only got a limit of concentrates first want to try them once I have the scale and maybe new nic cause I didn't kept mine in a fridge

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk
I sometimes use my small scale more than the big one.

As long as that batch of nic has not gone totally of colour and does not smell bad you can still use it, I never used to keep mine in the fridge but with the heat we have been having it oxidizes even while you are just mixing. Cool dark place is fine, fridge or freezer best. That’s where mine is now staying going forward.

I sometimes use my small scale more than the big one.

As long as that batch of nic has not gone totally of colour and does not smell bad you can still use it, I never used to keep mine in the fridge but with the heat we have been having it oxidizes even while you are just mixing. Cool dark place is fine, fridge or freezer best. That’s where mine is now staying going forward.
I'm not sure if the nic is usp grade don't know if it's really gonna make a difference on the flavor mine is 36mg vg nic

I'm not sure if the nic is usp grade don't know if it's really gonna make a difference on the flavor mine is 36mg vg nic

next time you buy, try PG nic

Back