Nitecore D4 Vs Efest Luc V4

Looks like an awesome charger , would like to know as well

I'm not a fan of the luc to be honest. This new nitecore looks like the shizz

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

If you put a knife to my throat, I will buy the new Nitecore (my choice based purely on published specifications).

I think I am the only one here to have killed a nitecore in a month

I am looking into picking up and new charger and was wondering what your thoughts are on the new
Nitecore D4

http://www.nitecore.com/productDetail.aspx?id=114

vs

http://lygte-info.dk/review/Review Charger Efest LUC V4 UK.html

Some of the more technical guys @johan might be able to share some thoughts?

Hi @Tornalca -
I have the Nitecore 4 Bay (older version without the LCD panel) and the Efest LUC 4 bay.
Both do the job well.

I quite like the way the Efest LUC has the voltage readouts so you can see what the voltage is. But the readout is just to 1 decimal (not a problem, just saying) and the adaptor it plugs into is quite bulky. The Nitecore (my older version) is a more compact 4 bay unit than the Efest and there is no adapter - its just a 2 pin plug at the end.

This new 4 bay Nitecore you posted with LCD panels looks quite amazing. Not just voltage readout to 2 decimals but also current - and looks like quite a few more features.

If it were me I would go for this new Nitecore - price dependent

Hi @Tornalca -
I have the Nitecore 4 Bay (older version without the LCD panel) and the Efest LUC 4 bay.
Both do the job well.

I quite like the way the Efest LUC has the voltage readouts so you can see what the voltage is. But the readout is just to 1 decimal (not a problem, just saying) and the adaptor it plugs into is quite bulky. The Nitecore (my older version) is a more compact 4 bay unit than the Efest and there is no adapter - its just a 2 pin plug at the end.

This new 4 bay Nitecore you posted with LCD panels looks quite amazing. Not just voltage readout to 2 decimals but also current - and looks like quite a few more features.

If it were me I would go for this new Nitecore - price dependent

I have the i4 (and there is nothing wrong with it) but was looking at one with the voltage readouts and LCD pannel.

Tech Junky :D

I have the i4 (and there is nothing wrong with it) but was looking at one with the voltage readouts and LCD pannel.

Tech Junky :D
Damn, why did I read this thread....into the wish list! Btw, also got my old i4 from them and still working perfectly.

Back