No more Cotton during lockdown

DirtyD

Vapeoholic Carfanatic
LV

Awards
Hi All,

So I am on my last strand of Cotton Bacon V2 - and the lockdown is still extended for 2 weeks...

This was the last thing I thought will run out during lockdown.. Any suggestions for DIY cotton ? Or anyone in the Cape Town CBD / Gardens area that can send a "posduif" to me with vaping cotton ?

Would appreciate any tips

Just get some organic cotton from Dischem - (Brown Packaging last time I saw). Just make sure whatever you get is unbleached or treated with any chemicals.

if you're going to use cotton balls, make sure to boil them twice (ideally in distilled water also available from the pharmacy) before using it for vaping.

Hi All,

So I am on my last strand of Cotton Bacon V2 - and the lockdown is still extended for 2 weeks...

This was the last thing I thought will run out during lockdown.. Any suggestions for DIY cotton ? Or anyone in the Cape Town CBD / Gardens area that can send a "posduif" to me with vaping cotton ?

https://www.ecigssa.co.za/wick-it.t65322/
Also good suggestions above.

I tried commercial cotton once. Never again, the taste is horrible

Hi All,

Also check your Atty boxes. Might be there's cotton in there that you never used.
I needed coils and while looking for the screwdriver I found two original coils in the box.

Also check your Atty boxes. Might be there's cotton in there that you never used.
I needed coils and while looking for the screwdriver I found two original coils in the box.
That’s true we never use the cotton that comes with the atties

Hi All,

whats "posduif" ?

Figure of speech. It used to be quite popular method of using a dove to send and receive messages. Original email:meparto:
oh ok :-D.
@DirtyD if u can come to southern suburbs I have a box of titanium fiber cotton(less than few inches used) u can buy from me. PM me if interested.

Hi All,

If your "carrier pigeon" is willing to risk a R1500 travel fine to Bothasig, I'll give you my leftovers of Kendo and CB prime for free. :D
IMG_20200418_142148.jpg

Here I'm stuck in Dubai with all my juices in Durban. Was suppose to go home for Easter and come back with my stock.
Problem is I don't trust the private sellers here so will not chance it and get fake juice.

Here I'm stuck in Dubai with all my juices in Durban. Was suppose to go home for Easter and come back with my stock.
Problem is I don't trust the private sellers here so will not chance it and get fake juice.
DIY.

Maybe @Amir can advise you. He is a seasoned traveler to Dubai if I am not mistaken

Saw them as well. Sent an email to confirm if delivery will take place during "sterilization" which is lockdown and to confirm authentic juices. there's another I emailed too, around the corner from me, also waiting a reply from them. I will not support if they sell fakes, and I've come across a crap load being sold here

Dubai has an abundance of vape shops. You could literally walk around in the mall and walk into one. As for fake juices, Dubai has very strict regulations on that.

Dubai has an abundance of vape shops. You could literally walk around in the mall and walk into one. As for fake juices, Dubai has very strict regulations on that.
Thanks man, I can walk into a mall when they ease down on lockdown. please let me know which ones you've bought from if you hve and where

Thanks man, I can walk into a mall when they ease down on lockdown. please let me know which ones you've bought from if you hve and where

Personally I prefer to travel with my own stash in order for the reason that I don’t really budget time in my trips for extra work. I go for a really short time for a specific purpose. However, I’ve been into a vape shop or 2 in the mall as i was passing by and they all pretty much have the same stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back