Nostalgia Vape Container

Stocks are limited do grab them while there is still stock left...

I wish I had the budget for 4 flavours or I would have grabbed it, but I am not complaining. I ordered Edens Nectar and Red Killer LATE last night, realised I couldnt pick it up this morning so reorganised for a courier. It arrived just after 4pm, in a unique tub, red tissue and bubble wrap. (so they even give me something to play with!) I just wanted to say awesome service and I am already hooked on the Red Killer. So thanks @ShaneW and the rest of the staff there!

I wish I had the budget for 4 flavours or I would have grabbed it, but I am not complaining. I ordered Edens Nectar and Red Killer LATE last night, realised I couldnt pick it up this morning so reorganised for a courier. It arrived just after 4pm, in a unique tub, red tissue and bubble wrap. (so they even give me something to play with!) I just wanted to say awesome service and I am already hooked on the Red Killer. So thanks @ShaneW and the rest of the staff there!

Thanks so much for the kind words
Staff-wise it's just Sam (my wife) and I, I'll pass your compliments on. Glad you enjoying the red killer, give Yogichew a try next time... You won't be disappointed

Thanks so much for the kind words
Staff-wise it's just Sam (my wife) and I, I'll pass your compliments on. Glad you enjoying the red killer, give Yogichew a try next time... You won't be disappointed
Hehehe Im planning on getting that and the madhatter next month - see this is already a plan :p What I love is its sweet without being sickly sweet. I will slowly try out all the juices :D

Back