Notch Coils do you use them?

kev mac

Old enough to know better
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
I have never used Notch Coils and know very little about them. I would like to know your thoughts on how they perform and are they worth trying.

I have never used Notch Coils and know very little about them. I would like to know your thoughts on how they perform and are they worth trying.
I currently have one in my Ultimo.

As @Rafique says the ramp up time is great, but overall I find the flavour and performance leaving me wanting, there is nothing spectacular about them IMO.

I received notch coils with the theorem but also never tried them.
Sitting in the box for +- a year without even a thought of trying them and without a desire to try them.

I've ordered some off eBay to play around with them on TC. I'll let you know when they've arrived.

I tried the one with the Theorem a long time age, but was not impressed.

I only use them in my Lyche and only in TC mode. I get slight spitting on the the first fill up but absolutely none thereafter. This is on two different Lyche's and different batches of eleaf coils.

Looks like they work best at low watts.May be worth the modest investment to try them.

@kev mac , it depend on your definition of 'low watts'. I normally vape at around 25 watts for my tanks, as it keeps the demons at bay without me having to consult my bank manager and /or shrink about my excessive joose consumption.

To get roughly the same vape off the iJust tank on another regulated mod when the iJust battery is kaput, I usually set it to around 35W.

For someone constantly pushing 100w+ it's low, but for me and my normal 25W, it's definitely a nice hit, especially for an icy menthol.

@kev mac , it depend on your definition of 'low watts'. I normally vape at around 25 watts for my tanks, as it keeps the demons at bay without me having to consult my bank manager and /or shrink about my excessive joose consumption.

To get roughly the same vape off the iJust tank on another regulated mod when the iJust battery is kaput, I usually set it to around 35W.

For someone constantly pushing 100w+ it's low, but for me and my normal 25W, it's definitely a nice hit, especially for an icy menthol.
My "normal" vape is the 60-70 watt range with my most often used OBS Engine tanks firing Clapton type coils so I consider 25w as low wattage on my Melo or Kayfun type tanks.Nothing wrong with this though.

As mentioned above good ramp up time, in my experience better suited for fruit vapes, not too good with bakery/deserts, dosent offer much more than a SS macro coil would

Back