Notes on All Day Vapes

YeOldeOke

Elite Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
I have been asked a few times why our All Day Vapes are so cheap. Lest it be equated to low quality let me explain.

The recipes for the ADV line comes from my stash of recipes I developed over the years for my own use, so there has been no development cost or time to factor into costs.

As we import flavourings directly for our DIY concetrates our flavouring costs are at minimum.

We have already set up clean room/lab access for the DIY concentrates so we have no additional costs in producing the e-liquids.

Although the ADV range are not the simplest of recipes, having 5 to 6 flavouring components each, they are not our most complex recipes. These may be launched at a later date. The ADV range is not intended to compete with 'premium juices' but rather it is aimed at those that want good juices but find vaping only 'premium juices' a strain on their budget.

At no point is quality compromised to lower price.

In the very near future we will announce the launch of premixed concentrates for these juices as well, for those that prefer to DIY and cut costs further.

Another point I forgot to mention, there is no middle man. We import the flavouring, we produce the e-liquid and we retail it. It is a huge point in keeping prices down.

I have been asked a few times why our All Day Vapes are so cheap. Lest it be equated to low quality let me explain.

The recipes for the ADV line comes from my stash of recipes I developed over the years for my own use, so there has been no development cost or time to factor into costs.

As we import flavourings directly for our DIY concetrates our flavouring costs are at minimum.

We have already set up clean room/lab access for the DIY concentrates so we have no additional costs in producing the e-liquids.

Although the ADV range are not the simplest of recipes, having 5 to 6 flavouring components each, they are not our most complex recipes. These may be launched at a later date. The ADV range is not intended to compete with 'premium juices' but rather it is aimed at those that want good juices but find vaping only 'premium juices' a strain on their budget.

At no point is quality compromised to lower price.

In the very near future we will announce the launch of premixed concentrates for these juices as well, for those that prefer to DIY and cut costs further.
What an absolute win! Well done guys, a very interesting move! Will have to try some of these :)

What an absolute win! Well done guys, a very interesting move! Will have to try some of these :)
I too will be ordering some come month end.

Perhaps a special if we take 1 of each flavours in the ADV range? Even discounted shipping would do the trick... on the first order to sample.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

Perhaps a special if we take 1 of each flavours in the ADV range? Even discounted shipping would do the trick... on the first order to sample.

@boxerulez We are trying to work out something. Not too much room to play with at these prices but we understand the need for sampling. Will post here if we come up with something.

:D Eyes glued. Im contemplating 30ml of each at 1.5 or 3.0 nic for end of the month. Even at full shipping.

Will be grabbing some clapton wire and a few other goodies also.

These prices are an absolute win. Amazing stuff @YeOldeOke

It is so good to see prices coming down especially with the the amount of juice one goes through in the sub ohm range. There is definitely a place for the more expensive craft juices but a more affordable everyday Vape is exactly what the budget needs

@Kaizer The Cocolime contains what can be termed traces of alcohol (in the coconut flavouring) but not in any of the others.

@Kaizer
I was mistaken. The coconut flavouring used in our Cocolime is FA coconut, not INW. So no, it doesn't contain alcohol. None of the flavours do.

@boxerulez

We've made a 25% off on first ADV purchase coupon: advfirst
No restrictions on min or max order and can be mixed with other goodies not subject to the discount.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
@boxerulez

We've made a 25% off on first ADV purchase coupon: advfirst
No restrictions on min or max order and can be mixed with other goodies not subject to the discount.

Hope this helps.
I love you man! Will definately be ordering those, they are already in my cart, though only around the 25th. When will you restock wires again? I wanted to get the clapton reel also, but I saw no stock currently...

@boxerulez Clapton is sold out unfortunately. We are looking at shutting down the hardware section for a variety of reasons - which is why we have reduced prices there to rock bottom. It is too fashion-prone to my liking - we may swing it to lower-power-beginner type hardware - it is still under consideration. Our DIY and juice sections will be expanded.

Please do share... What did you order and what have you tested so far?

Hi @boxerulez

I got the lychee, lemon and forest Berry yoghurt. Got home and needed to charge some batteries for my Chieftain. Will drip a little later but so far they smell quite Kiff

@Smoky Jordan How is it going after the steep? @Scouse45 had a similar problem - too strong a hit. He is also vaping at higher power. We changed his base from 70/30 to 80/20 and now it is perfect. I'd think the same will apply to your setup. I can send you a mix at 80/20 at no cost if you wish - see if we can sort you out as well? Let me know.

@Smoky Jordan How is it going after the steep? @Scouse45 had a similar problem - too strong a hit. He is also vaping at higher power. We changed his base from 70/30 to 80/20 and now it is perfect. I'd think the same will apply to your setup. I can send you a mix at 80/20 at no cost if you wish - see if we can sort you out as well? Let me know.
Are they getting a harsh throat hit? Or why the adjusted ratio?

Anywah was going to say when I tried mixing with clyrolinx base his nic is very peppery.

Had to dial it back adding dolly to the mix. All the way to 85/15 with 1.5% nic and it was still too harsh after 2 weeks steep.

I designed the vape as an all day vape, thinking most take a tank to the office and vape at lower power levels - 30/40W. Which is why the 70/30 ratio. They vape at 70/80W so just as you'll get a greater nic hit so you get a greater flavour hit. But the higher PG level then makes for too harsh a hit. Dropping the ratio to 80/20 reduces the harshness and smoothes things out especially at higher power.

We use Prime-Nic which is considered the best locally sourced nic. No peppery taste.

Back