Notes on All Day Vapes

Can you make a note on my order for 80/20 also please @YeOldeOke

Will def be 80/20 Hopefully order will come through early next week. Will you be off at Vapecon also or will it be business as usual for you?

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

I have a mate who mixes with prime nic and also at 70/30 at 3mg and was also harsh.
He now mixes at 1.5mg nic and much much better.

Can you make a note on my order for 80/20 also please @YeOldeOke

Will def be 80/20 Hopefully order will come through early next week. Will you be off at Vapecon also or will it be business as usual for you?

@boxerulez When you order there is a field for notes in checkout, just note 80/20 there, or whatever ratio you prefer. I may make the default 80/20, I'll chew on it. Starting to look like most vape at higher power at the office - we live and we learn.

I'd love to be at Vapecon - especially with these ADV's for sampling - but I won't be in Gauteng at the time, long standing arrangement.

Im also defiantly gonna be ordering me some juice come month end.
I have to give it to you @YeOldeOke
And commend you on bringing out a affordable juice line.

There are alot of new juice lines poping up trying to compete with the "premium juice"
No one is actually coming out (except yourself ofcourse) with a good tasting affordable juice line.

Not everyone can afford R300 for 2 bottles a week on juice and you have helped giving people that chance to actualy afford vaping.

So big up to you bud.

I have a mate who mixes with prime nic and also at 70/30 at 3mg and was also harsh.
He now mixes at 1.5mg nic and much much better.

Yes it will be. Problem may then be that he starts yearning for nic. I'd prefer to stay at the nic that satisfies and drop the PG.

Awwww and you will be missing out on all those special deals just like me :( Really hoping one of my friends pick up an RX2/3 from Sir Vape for me...

Anyway... still very excited to get your juices down here. Cannot wait to taste.

Im also defiantly gonna be ordering me some juice come month end.
I have to give it to you @YeOldeOke
And commend you on bringing out a affordable juice line.

There are alot of new juice lines poping up trying to compete with the "premium juice"
No one is actually coming out (except yourself ofcourse) with a good tasting affordable juice line.

Not everyone can afford R300 for 2 bottles a week on juice and you have helped giving people that chance to actualy afford vapinh.

So big up to you bud.

There's no way I'm going to get rich in this business in SA, the market is too small. I started this e-Cig because I enjoy vaping and I enjoy the remarkable spirit within the vaping community. I enjoy the business, makes me feel useful. I'm paranoid about quality, living around China and it's cheap price/crap quality too long. I had to DIY from early on because of the price of commercial juices so learnt a lot. But all do not have the time for the long learning curve of DIY and battle to afford 'premium' juices for all their needs.

Win-win.

I just cannot drop our Flavourart prices. That would be in breach of Flavourart's conditions and ethics are important to me.

@Smoky Jordan How is it going after the steep? @Scouse45 had a similar problem - too strong a hit. He is also vaping at higher power. We changed his base from 70/30 to 80/20 and now it is perfect. I'd think the same will apply to your setup. I can send you a mix at 80/20 at no cost if you wish - see if we can sort you out as well? Let me know.
@YeOldeOke thanks so much for the offer but after a few days it seems much better. They are great flavours unlike any others on the market locally that I have tried. I have just been dripping them for now but will soon be vaping them on my 3 RTA'S and that will be at 35-40w so I'm sure that will be it's sweet spot. Even on the dripper now I'm really getting into them. Thanks for caring man and good on you for making good and affordable juices.

@YeOldeOke thanks so much for the offer but after a few days it seems much better. They are great flavours unlike any others on the market locally that I have tried. I have just been dripping them for now but will soon be vaping them on my 3 RTA'S and that will be at 35-40w so I'm sure that will be it's sweet spot. Even on the dripper now I'm really getting into them. Thanks for caring man and good on you for making good and affordable juices.

Good to hear. Thanks for the feedback.

Any suggestions on how we can improve is always welcome.

@YeOldeOke Thanks for the call confirming the order and correcting my terrible spelling :)
looking forward to trying the juices next week.

@YeOldeOke Thanks for the call confirming the order and correcting my terrible spelling :)
looking forward to trying the juices next week.

@Bizkuit Only a pleasure, thanks for the order. We may be able to get it to you by tomorrow pm but that's not a promise. You will get a notification email on dispatch.

Hey @YeOldeOke, how you doing man? Mate, can you ship outside of SA, to Swaziland specifically?

Has anyone tried some of the ADV juices or has anyone reviewed this? I'm looking to get quite a few but would like to know what you guys think.

Thanks,

@Lehan Just scroll up the page there are two people who have commented. It is still new so comments are scarce.

In the very near future we will announce the launch of premixed concentrates for these juices as well, for those that prefer to DIY and cut costs further.

I have been asked about these ADV premixed concentrates again this morning. In view of the hulabaloo @method1 was subjected to yesterday on the imported premixes he brought to market we have decided to put the idea on ice for the time being. :( My sincere apologies to those that were looking forward to it, we will keep you updated.

I have been asked about these ADV premixed concentrates again this morning. In view of the hulabaloo @method1 was subjected to yesterday on the imported premixes he brought to market we have decided to put the idea on ice for the time being. :( My sincere apologies to those that were looking forward to it, we will keep you updated.

Even if i give you R100 under the table @YeOldeOke

Back