Notes on All Day Vapes

I do recommend that all the ADV's are steeped for a week now. I know I said 3 days, thats how I used to vape them but I was always in a hurry. They are fairly complex so do need a week really.

Just want to leave this in Notes as well, as it may be important to some.

It should also be noted I don't use sucrose/sucralose/artificial sweeteners. Never been a fan, and sucrose gunks up coils pretty fast. I'm also not sure about inhalation. It's probably OK.

So, awesome service thanks so much @YeOldeOke

Tested the cherry parfait. Flavour spot on but throat hit of note. Into cupboard all of them for steeping. Will try again next weekend.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

So, awesome service thanks so much @YeOldeOke

Tested the cherry parfait. Flavour spot on but throat hit of note. Into cupboard all of them for steeping. Will try again next weekend.

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk
Did you get the 80/20 PG/VG?

@boxerulez

We've made a 25% off on first ADV purchase coupon: advfirst
No restrictions on min or max order and can be mixed with other goodies not subject to the discount.

Hope this helps.

DOH somehow I missed this on my order , don't see it advertised on the site either ?

DOH somehow I missed this on my order , don't see it advertised on the site either ?
The 25% off was a couple of months back at the launch. It was changed to 10% a while back as we couldn't keep the 25% offer at these prices. The 10% has actually also been phased out a while ago as our prices are already very low, but I've PM'd you a coupon for 10% just because :D

The 25% off was a couple of months back at the launch. It was changed to 10% a while back as we couldn't keep the 25% offer at these prices. The 10% has actually also been phased out a while ago as our prices are already very low, but I've PM'd you a coupon for 10% just because :D
Ah thanks man

@Kaizer
I was mistaken. The coconut flavouring used in our Cocolime is FA coconut, not INW. So no, it doesn't contain alcohol. None of the flavours do.

Hi there

I thank you for your transparency, it is both refreshing and very much appreciated.

Are we still alcohol free on all?

The first 6 bottles I tried from you were all sublime, will need to place a new order soon.

Once again, thank you for the extent of your honesty and actually considering each individual concentrate:campeon:

Hi there

I thank you for your transparency, it is both refreshing and very much appreciated.

Are we still alcohol free on all?

The first 6 bottles I tried from you were all sublime, will need to place a new order soon.

Once again, thank you for the extent of your honesty and actually considering each individual concentrate:campeon:

@ShamZ Yes, all our juices are alcohol, diacetyl and sweetener free, and will remain so in new flavours developed. If ever we have the urge to introduce any of these into any new flavour we will highlight the fact boldly on the product page. But I really don't see a need for us to use any flavouring that contains those.

Glad you enjoyed the juice. You know about our monthly draw for reviews?

http://www.ecigssa.co.za/all-day-vapes-monthly-draw.t29935/

@ShamZ Yes, all our juices are alcohol, diacetyl and sweetener free, and will remain so in new flavours developed. If ever we have the urge to introduce any of these into any new flavour we will highlight the fact boldly on the product page. But I really don't see a need for us to use any flavouring that contains those.

Glad you enjoyed the juice. You know about our monthly draw for reviews?

http://www.ecigssa.co.za/all-day-vapes-monthly-draw.t29935/

I sincerely thank you for your response. I've been enjoying these and will post honest reviews on the site soon.

Your competition is a really nice gesture, but I fell the quality and affordability of your lines has already made me feel like a winner.

Thank you

@boxerulez

We've made a 25% off on first ADV purchase coupon: advfirst
No restrictions on min or max order and can be mixed with other goodies not subject to the discount.

Hope this helps.

Hi i understand this was posted a few months ago just checking if one can still use the coupon on first order ? I am keen to try some of your line so just checking before i hit Order ;) GREAT pricing by the way.

@Calvinh Unfortunately that was an introductory offer some months ago. We could not continue it at these prices.

Any chance you do a sampler pack at 10ml? I would like to try every single flavor you have, but, only a 10ml bottle of each.

From there I can pick my own personal favs, and order 100ml of them. ;-)

@Richelo Killian We have been thinking of offering something like that, but haven't yet worked it out. It presents quite a few production problems that have to be sorted out. If we do that it'd probably have to be 0mg only.

Not on the immediate horizon I'm afraid, but still a possibility.

@Richelo Killian We have been thinking of offering something like that, but haven't yet worked it out. It presents quite a few production problems that have to be sorted out. If we do that it'd probably have to be 0mg only.

Not on the immediate horizon I'm afraid, but still a possibility.

Yeah, fixed nic level makes sense, and no issue with testing/sampling at 0mg.

I am always surprised that juice vendors that have more than say 3 juices, don't offer sample packs. Quickest and easiest way for new or potential customers to sample everything on offer and pick their favs.

Thanks @YeOldeOke worth a shot. I still feel at that pricing through you guys specifically samples are not needed as its cheap already! So will be ordering some soon and will give some reviews.

Any advise with regards to steeping on the desert flavors ?

Yeah, fixed nic level makes sense, and no issue with testing/sampling at 0mg.

I am always surprised that juice vendors that have more than say 3 juices, don't offer sample packs. Quickest and easiest way for new or potential customers to sample everything on offer and pick their favs.

Yes it is, which is why we've wanted to bring out a sample pack for a long time. But at 30+ flavours and growing, it becomes a not insignificant issue in filling tiny bottles. And keeping the cost somewhere between free and very low.

Thanks @YeOldeOke worth a shot. I still feel at that pricing through you guys specifically samples are not needed as its cheap already! So will be ordering some soon and will give some reviews.

Any advise with regards to steeping on the desert flavors ?
Thanks for understanding.
Two weeks seem to be best, especially the parfaits.

Back