Nuppin BF attie

Raslin

Reonaut, Diy Flavour Chaser
LV

Awards
Who stocks the Nuppin vs locally or internationally? It just occurred to me that I have not seen any mention of it by any vendor's

Not stocked by anyone. Made as ones off batches by Pdib, an ECF member. You can only get it from the classifieds.

Who stocks the Nuppin vs locally or internationally? It just occurred to me that I have not seen any mention of it by any vendor's
IIRC @TylerD might have a black V2 Nuppin. Not sure if it`s still available though, PM him.

Wow now I understand why it's in such demand. Thanks for the info guys.

There is a 22mm clone version. Maybe @kimbo has some info? Saw mention that these came with some KUI version. I have one, not bad, but it only does dual coils and not exactly mouth to lung friendly IMO. Still no Derringer though :D when my 7 Derringers from Fasttech arrive, I'll be sure to have two or three more bf'ed

Thanks, you must really like derringers? What's so good that you need 7?

My Ivogo clone cracked it's 510 somehow. Now I have it's 5 top caps, and wanted to use all the top caps at once. Got a BF Lemaga from Vapeclub, and another BF (unknown clone) from Kimbo. So I'll have 7 in total. Considering swapping my BF Dark Horse mini and two Rogues for more Derringers as well :D

My Ivogo clone cracked it's 510 somehow. Now I have it's 5 top caps, and wanted to use all the top caps at once. Got a BF Lemaga from Vapeclub, and another BF (unknown clone) from Kimbo. So I'll have 7 in total. Considering swapping my BF Dark Horse mini and two Rogues for more Derringers as well :D
@Viper_SA let me know if you want to swap . I have 2 brand new black derringers and i would love to get a Rogue

Back