Obsessive Compulsive Vaping - Episode 1 - Pod Revolution and J&J's Emporium

Philip Dunkley

-------------
LV

Awards
Super Super Excited!!! Episode 1 is now live.
In this episode we take a look at the POD/AIO Revolution that is happening in vaping, some recommendations and my favourite POD device (The Smok Fetch). We also taste EnerJJy and Guilty Pleasures from Jones Juices Co and take a awesome look at J&J's Emporium in this weeks Vendor Spotlight.

Got some awesome feedback from people on this, thank you so much!!! Quick question to everyone. Does it matter to you if I shoot at 60FPS or 24FPS. The reason I'm asking, is that I'm currently shooting at 60FPS, and it's a nightmare to work with, and I lose out on plenty of features while editing and recording. Does anyone strongly oppose me recording in 24FPS ???

YouTube reduces the definition of the video automatically if your connection is lagging. It will usually only be a temporary problem.

Thanks - watching it today and it's fine.

Got some awesome feedback from people on this, thank you so much!!! Quick question to everyone. Does it matter to you if I shoot at 60FPS or 24FPS. The reason I'm asking, is that I'm currently shooting at 60FPS, and it's a nightmare to work with, and I lose out on plenty of features while editing and recording. Does anyone strongly oppose me recording in 24FPS ???
lekker welcome back boet...

honestly if you not going to do a lot of closeups and it's just you talking I'd go 720p 24fps that's fine.

the audio was ahead of the video a bit when I watched it but could've been my connection.

some great content informative I would recommend maybe putting timestamps at the various bits maybe.

lekker my bru!

Back