Odis Flow Ti

Thanks for this @Rob Fisher !
Very kind of you to go to all the effort to arrange
I just made it in 9th place, that was close

I dont mind when i get it Rob, take your time, no rush from my side

Wow, awesome stuff. Many Thanks Uncle Rob. Please don't stress about when it will ship. I am in no rush at all. You have the most enjoyable trip and when you get back we will sit on you then

Ps. No shipping for me. We will meet down the line.

Some possible good news is I asked them to ship direct to Durban DHL and hopefully they will send it on Monday so I may just get the parcel before flying... holding thumbs!

Some possible good news is I asked them to ship direct to Durban DHL and hopefully they will send it on Monday so I may just get the parcel before flying... holding thumbs!

Thats great @Rob Fisher
Hope it doesnt go via Timbuktu and get stuck in a forgotten land...
Hehe

Thats great @Rob Fisher
Hope it doesnt go via Timbuktu and get stuck in a forgotten land...
Hehe

That only happens when SAPO is involved... DHL and FedEx have served me well... I think the parcel will arrive on Friday so I can ship on Friday or prepare the parcels for pick on the Monday when I'm in Barcelona! I will pack and be ready on Thursday so I'm standing by for Flo launch on Friday!

Congrats guys

If anyone of the top 9 have a change of heart please be so kind as to let me know. I’d gladly take over for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some good news... the Flo's left Canada today so they should be here in time before I leave... thanks for everyone who has sent me details... those I'm still waiting for (or missed your PM which is unlikely) your Real Name, Address, Postal code and cell number via PM are...
@Amir
@Mac75
@RiaanRed
@TheV
@UzziTherion

Please send me the details right away because I'm gonna be running my arse off on Thursday and Friday and if you don't send me the details right away you will be getting your Flo's in a month's time.

I sent my details uncle rob, and I wasn’t in the top 9 though?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some good news... the Flo's left Canada today so they should be here in time before I leave... thanks for everyone who has sent me details... those I'm still waiting for (or missed your PM which is unlikely) your Real Name, Address, Postal code and cell number via PM are...
@Amir
@Mac75
@RiaanRed
@TheV
@UzziTherion

Please send me the details right away because I'm gonna be running my arse off on Thursday and Friday and if you don't send me the details right away you will be getting your Flo's in a month's time.
From that list only @RiaanRed made it in the top 9 Uncle @Rob Fisher , unless you worked your magic and everyone else is getting a flow too :)

So sorry guys... I was over excited when they shipped and I was looking at the spreadsheet and not the randomiser... I'm sorry guys... I should never post at midnight when tired. :oops::-(

So sorry guys... I was over excited when they shipped and I was looking at the spreadsheet and not the randomiser... I'm sorry guys... I should never post at midnight when tired. :oops::-(
Maybe someone should double check the respective addresses on those parcels that are going out as well :)

Jy is nie te oud vir 'n pakslae nie laaitie
Maar jy is te oud om my te vang! :D hahaha

Ok, enough off-topic nonsense. I'm just invading your thread because I'm jelly I didn't get one :p

Maar jy is te oud om my te vang! :D hahaha

Ok, enough off-topic nonsense. I'm just invading your thread because I'm jelly I didn't get one :p
ja I know but all good things come to those that wait OR find alternate suppliers :)

ja I know but all good things come to those that wait OR find alternate suppliers :)
Oh most definitely. I'm very happy for the guys that managed to get in on this deal :)

And I've managed to make some alternative arrangements which will hopefully see me sorted sooner rather than later!

Guys it looks like my estimate of R1,624.80 is going to be close so the final amount is R1,624.80 plus R80 courier = R1,704.80. I will PM banking details shortly!

Guys it looks like my estimate of R1,624.80 is going to be close so the final amount is R1,624.80 plus R80 courier = R1,704.80. I will PM banking details shortly!
SHOT Payment incoming :)

Once again thank you very much :)

Back