Oeps !!!

annemarievdh

Vaping Addict
ECIGSSA Donor
VIP
LV

Awards
I sat on my twisp and the top part of my battery separated form the rest :oops:... I pushed it back but now it dosn't want to work.

Im gona be in big trouble with my other half... mabe I should just tel him it just stopped working:(

Annemarie, that sucks! :eek:

It could maybe just be a wire that's come loose, from the button down to the connector. Could you see anything before you pushed it back??

No, i was so freaked i just pushed it back. haha I'm not good with these kinda things.

hi Annemarie

im sure, just like Vapey said, its just a wire that came loose.

im supposing these twisp batteries work on a similar platform as the ego batteries, in which case u just connect the wire again.

(on the plus side, if it doesnt work you can get a bigger battery :) )

Haha Riaz, that sounds like a good plan. I do have a spare battery, but its the one with the button and I prefer the automatic one.

Anny how, I guess Ill have to be truthful and then he can take a look see. He is very good with that kind of thing

Just say: Ag askies Liefie, and fladder the oogies for more effect! :rolleyes: vra waar is die soldeeryster en maak hom 'n lekker koppie koffie! :D

Just say: Ag askies Liefie, and fladder the oogies for more effect! :rolleyes: vra waar is die soldeeryster en maak hom 'n lekker koppie koffie! :D

hahaha, would it work on you? :p I'll try and let you know what the response was

Sorry my Afrikaans is not that good - where is his "soldeeryster" situated:D.

Ok,

I told him,

he took it tryd to open it, couldent get it open again...

looked at me...

and said...

Ok, i'll get anther one tomorrow.

:D

See, that went well! And anything new is always cool to get ;)

Keep the fladder for next time something goes wrong then! (Like me tonight, filling up my atty and all the juice runs out the bottom. Remember to always tighten your coils properly, gehoor) :)

Sent with my DSTV decoder via channel 120

Plesier hoor!

....en dankie vir die tip

And sorry, I could resist..... :D

thats-what-she-said2.jpg

Sent with my DSTV decoder via channel 120

AGAIN!!! :swear:

And this one just came out when I picked it up

The red wire came loos... :(

Attachments

• IMG_0113.JPG
    IMG_0113.JPG
    141.4 KB · Views: 46
Tip, don't leave vape gear where you situate your rear ;)

Time to pull out the 'ogies' again

I didn't sit on this one, I was driving and had it between my knees and wanted to pick it up and puled on the protank and it came out ;(

Back