Off to the races

I have an uncle that owns horses so all of the cousins would goto the stables and see them training when we went on holidays.

Personally I only ever bet on horses once in my life in December. My cuz took me to see the bar at the track and I took a R20 bet on 4 horses (each number being a birthdate in my family) walked out R6.5k after that race :)

I have an uncle that owns horses so all of the cousins would goto the stables and see them training when we went on holidays.

Personally I only ever bet on horses once in my life in December. My cuz took me to see the bar at the track and I took a R20 bet on 4 horses (each number being a birthdate in my family) walked out R6.5k after that race :)

Now, THAT is a chicken dinner. 4 numbers, one race. That's the quartet that punters dream about.
I've had some luck picking numbers related to significant people in my life but not at that odds @shaunnadan .
I hope you shared that with the inspiration behind the bet?

All that PIF karma ;)

Now, THAT is a chicken dinner. 4 numbers, one race. That's the quartet that punters dream about.
I've had some luck picking numbers related to significant people in my life but not at that odds @shaunnadan .
I hope you shared that with the inspiration behind the bet?

Apparently if I got it in the correct sequence the winning would have been over R20k !!!

Lol, funny enough I didn't get to spend all the money. I used the 500 bucks to fill my tank of fuel and the 6K went to my mum and her sisters as a x-mad present

Apparently if I got it in the correct sequence the winning would have been over R20k !!!

Lol, funny enough I didn't get to spend all the money. I used the 500 bucks to fill my tank of fuel and the 6K went to my mum and her sisters as a x-mad present
That's awesome. Must have been a % quartet you won.
Happened to me a few times. I once won R5k on the jackpot and was 1 off from the Pick 6 which would have paid in the region of R40k.

Back