Ohm Reader Needed

VapeSnow

Vaping Addict
LV

Awards
Hi i don't know if this the correct place to post this. But anyway. Im looking to buy a ohm's reader in CPT. Any help regarding this will really be awesome. Thx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you looking for those little black box ohm readers?
You can also buy a multi meter at Builders Warehouse = R100

yea, Vape mob in kenilworth, probably going to be the quickest solution!

There is one more way if you are a DIY guy. old 510 ego head + black box + multi meter = soldering , cutting , time
& there you go :)

i wanted to ask about this today.
Isn't it possible to measure the atomizer resistance with just a multimeter? i vaguely remember seeing a pic, Evod bottom coil or something like that, one multimeter point on the body and one on the centre pin thing.....?

i wanted to ask about this today.
Isn't it possible to measure the atomizer resistance with just a multimeter? i vaguely remember seeing a pic, Evod bottom coil or something like that, one multimeter point on the body and one on the centre pin thing.....?

Yes, but if its an Al-Cheapo multimeter first measure the multimeter leads resistance by putting the probes together, then subtract this reading from the atomiser reading.

Moste of your high quality multi meters are calubrated and like with me i just use my multi meter and at the same time I check the battery volage output and ajust to get the watts just right:) "like Johan said if al-cheapo measur the leads first"

ok, so i don't need to buy one of those gadgets, i can do it with the cheapo multimeter. i'll come back to you guys for help when i get to doing it. i'm trying to rationalise, shipping costs and delivery time, where to get Russian 91% and coil wire and Ekowool and Aerotank Mega. suv out of wire. :-/ Aerotank Mega is more urgent, i got a HANA MODZ DNA30 , then remembered that my Evods won't fit, and adaptor is in the fasttech limbo since 2-3 weeks ago.

Back