Once upon a time

Norman Anderson

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Good day,

I'm from Pretoria and a good friend introduced me to vaping, that was 3 years ago. Can't believe I ever smoked.

Vaping has changed my life for the better, except, always want something new and better.

For the past 3 months I've been squonking, and wow, awesome.

Always looking for better advice and try to learn more

Welcome @Norman Anderson !

It is strange to look back and try figure out what the attraction to smoking was! Well... I suppose it's the nicotine if we want to be all technical about it.

What kit are you currently using?

Wow,

I have more than one kit. Voopoo Drag mod, Fuchai 213, Athena squonker kit, Cera squonker, Pulse squonker, several tanks and drippers.

I use every day something different, depends on what I feel like.

I started a very bad habbit of squonking, as now my normal tanks does not give me a good taste...

Wow,

I have more than one kit. Voopoo Drag mod, Fuchai 213, Athena squonker kit, Cera squonker, Pulse squonker, several tanks and drippers.

I use every day something different, depends on what I feel like.

I started a very bad habbit of squonking, as now my normal tanks does not give me a good taste...
Oh nice collection you have then!

I tend to build and use all of my kits, then leave them sitting for weeks, and upon seeing this, I clean them all up, promise myself to only use two at a time, and clean anything I'm not using... And in no time I'm cleaning every single tank all over again!

Oh nice collection you have then!

I tend to build and use all of my kits, then leave them sitting for weeks, and upon seeing this, I clean them all up, promise myself to only use two at a time, and clean anything I'm not using... And in no time I'm cleaning every single tank all over again!

Welcome, @Norman Anderson . I have also been vaping for more than three years, and have been squonking for almost a year. I still use tanks, usually at night, but can't see myself giving up squonking.

Back