Opinion? Who uses the ONE favourite mod only

I have 2 Gen 2's and on both I have a Rebirth RTA. Had one Gen 2 which has lasted me over a year now - which is quite the accomplishment with mods for me - and due to this I decided to buy a backup, but the backup has now gone into rotation, so probably have to buy another backup... Not that I need it as I have a original Drag (still sealed in box) and about 7 or 8 other mods I can fall back on but I just love my Gen 2 sooo much!

Love your dedication to having spare mods @fbb1964 !
Backups for the backups is certainly the way to go

To answer your question, no, I use about 4-6 mods daily.
Each one has a different juice and I find it helps me to keep the vaping interesting and not get vapers tongue. It's also good because I can just grab one that's relatively full with a fresh battery if I am going out without warning. I always have 2/3 that are in need of a pitstop and 2/3 that are "fresh".

Also helps me timewise to pitstop in bulk - better "return on pitstop effort"

I usually have one or two tobaccoes, one or two fruity menthols and one or two newer juices I am trying or experimenting with.

Quite a few mods but the three which i use the most currently is the .....

Vaporesso PM 80 for loose MTL action
Dani 21700 with the Aromamizer Lite 1.5 for tight MTL action
Aegis Legend with Tauren Beest for DL

I have a fair collection of mods but my most used are my white delrin Stratums and my Dani MIni's all with Dvarw's on top!
Dvarw MTL FL 24 - 4.jpg

I have too many mods... But I would never admit that to SWAMBO :rolleyes:
I mainly MTL these days, but my Ta-Vader (Tesla Invader III) is always in my daily rotation. I use different tanks on it, but my favorite combo has to be the Ta-Vader with the DJV RDTA. An absolute banger with tobacco and dessert profiles.
View attachment 203050
By far the best rdta ever made

Got the Pyro v2 for it's bottom feed capabilities, gave it away after a week. did not come close to the flavor I get off my DJV

Had both, put the same set of aliens in them and ran them on the same mod. The flavour difference from was noticeable, the PYRO being the superior tank. I still have my PYROs and will never sell them for any amount of money - I think they're that impressive.

Had both, put the same set of aliens in them and ran them on the same mod. The flavour difference from was noticeable, the PYRO being the superior tank. I still have my PYROs and will never sell them for any amount of money - I think they're that impressive.
Definitely the other way around for me. If I still did a lot of DL, I would absolutely get a few more DJV's

I tend to find something I like and stick to it, this goes for gear and flavours (Boring I know) I would say I swap out my devices every 6-8 months but in that time that is all that I use, I have plenty in my rotation but generally I only use one at a time (At the moment its the Drag S, I have 2 of them on rotation so that while one is on charge I can use the other) and then my Cali for when I want a bit of a stronger nic (which is maybe like once every 3 weeks lol), before that I was using the Gen pretty much since it was launched, I like the size of the Drag though

I tend to find something I like and stick to it, this goes for gear and flavours (Boring I know) I would say I swap out my devices every 6-8 months but in that time that is all that I use, I have plenty in my rotation but generally I only use one at a time (At the moment its the Drag S, I have 2 of them on rotation so that while one is on charge I can use the other) and then my Cali for when I want a bit of a stronger nic (which is maybe like once every 3 weeks lol), before that I was using the Gen pretty much since it was launched, I like the size of the Drag though

I just bought a DRAG S from you guys last week for my wife and she has not put it down, she loves it that much! All her other mods and pods (I suspect) will all collect dust going forward...

I just bought a DRAG S from you guys last week for my wife and she has not put it down, she loves it that much! All her other mods and pods (I suspect) will all collect dust going forward...

Yeah it rivals the MVP2 for me, I absolutely loved that back in the day and used it for the longest time, I still have one I use once in a blue moon just for nostalgia sake but the Drag S gives me the same excitement as the MVP did back then, its been a long time since I have enjoyed a device this much, its the size that is the main thing for me, I honestly just love how small they are

I have about 40 mods (review units), but I keep going back to my Swag 2 and Aegis X. Recently the Centaurus has gotten a lot of play time, but too scared I'll drop it so the Swag 2 comes back out. I received a review unit and after a week with it I bought 2 more as backups.

The most underrated 18650 mod currently on the market

I have different tastes in Vaping (MTL only tobacco/custard/banana - DL only fruit on ice), so I try to pair my tanks with mods for a weekly rotation.

- OBS Cube Internal Battery Mod with the OBS Engine MTL RTA, is my out-and about when driving setup too
- Smok Koopor Mini with the Italian Boomstick Reaper RDA on top, is my tobacco/custard flavor tester and my odd stinkie replacement setup
- Vapor Storm Puma 200w Mod with Hellvape Passage RDA on top... daily banger! (actually got a spare Puma and Passage in the drawer)
- GTRS GT150 Internal Battery Mod, usually has one of my MTL Tanks/Drippers up top
- Geek Vape Aegis Mini, will either have the Drop Solo RDA or Geek Vape Ammit MTL RDA on top, my walking-around-the-garden setup
- Then there is the Lost Vape Paranormal 250c.... oooh ma'ma!!! The Digiflavor Drop (Dual) sits nicely on her with replay mode... Or the Augvape Intake Single RTA.

I literally use all of these in a day, and I try and change at least 2 to 3 tanks/drippers every week with something else I have in the collection...

Will I replace any of these with the same mod if it packs up, only some... the Vapor Storm Puma for sure, and the Lost Vape Paranormal as well, so they will be my "favorites" if you look at it like that.

And of course there is always another mod/tank somewhere that I want to get to add to the lineup...

Out and about it's my trusty old Pulse 80w with Recurve. At home it's my Vt Inbox with Recurve.I have other mods too, but those 2 get preference

Vaping is so subjective anyway. What I like someone else hates.
I really am enjoying the Mato! I put the coil from my Recurve in, sometimes I drip out of habbit and forget it is the Mato!

One day, when I can, I will drop it onto a dual batt regulated squonk and call it "the day". :lol:

The Vaporesso Gen - red and blue -any of the 3 blotto's
Squid v3 - black and Inferno -any of the 3 blotto's
Dani mini -purple ,only Dvarw dl's on it ;)
My late great Smoant Ranker - with any of the Zeus family
It's a weekly rotation for me , there is a lot of other mods that get used but not long term.

Back