Orchid Tank Replacement

Kaizer

LV

Awards
Hi all,

I have just received an Orchid V2 clone over the weekend an noticed loads of cracks on the tank after running numerous juices through it. May I please get suggestions as to what replacement tank models I can buy that will fit on this RBA (non-plastic tanks I presume)?

Well I assume you have learnt not to use tank cracking E-Juice in PMMA tanks. Then I bought a glass nano kit from Vapemob and it fits and works perfectly but the problem is it is designed for a Kayfun, and the inside chimney on a kayfun is alot smaller than the Orchid, so the tank size decreases from 2.2ml to about next to nothing! and when I say that it lasts me about an hour! So this is the problem... The orchid's quad post makes duel coils a breeze and the two airholes are perfect for mouth to lung or straight lung hitting. I have the v1 so I dont have the bottom fill hole. The tank could be bigger and have glass like the kayfun it would be amazing!

Thanks for the reply. I definitely learnt my lesson now. Guess I have no option but go for the glass nano kit.:(

Well I assume you have learnt not to use tank cracking E-Juice in PMMA tanks. Then I bought a glass nano kit from Vapemob and it fits and works perfectly but the problem is it is designed for a Kayfun, and the inside chimney on a kayfun is alot smaller than the Orchid, so the tank size decreases from 2.2ml to about next to nothing! and when I say that it lasts me about an hour! So this is the problem... The orchid's quad post makes duel coils a breeze and the two airholes are perfect for mouth to lung or straight lung hitting. I have the v1 so I dont have the bottom fill hole. The tank could be bigger and have glass like the kayfun it would be amazing!
Have you tried a full size quartz kit instead of the nano. Would be cool of that worked.

Have you tried a full size quartz kit instead of the nano. Would be cool of that worked.
Problem with that is that the chimney unlike the kayfun isent 2 pieces that can be changed. The chimney isent long enough for the full size quartz kit

Problem with that is that the chimney unlike the kayfun isent 2 pieces that can be changed. The chimney isent long enough for the full size quartz kit
Sorry bro that sucks a bit then. Fasttech is a long wait these days.

Yes it is but unfortunately none of the vendors sell replacement tank sections for the orchid as far as i have seen

Back