Our animals love us

It is an absolutely beautiful specimen... but you can keep it right there with you thank you very much... Where are you, Krugersdorp, just marked that as a No-Go-Zone forever for me...
Still to close to me thanks very much

Highland. Great multipurpose cattle, really friendly and, as a bonus, delicious.

That’s Calen. He’s 3, about 450kg and already has 10 calves on the way.

Popped up on Facebook memories. A 10 year old photo of my best buddy to this day

FB_IMG_1617716311645.jpg

Sights like this makes the 3 hours spent cleaning snake cages worth it all. Her shed skin neatly rolled up in her cave entrance and her little head just poking out of the sand to check for food

IMG_20211009_094228.jpg

Sights like this makes the 3 hours spent cleaning snake cages worth it all. Her shed skin neatly rolled up in her cave entrance and her little head just poking out of the sand to check for food

View attachment 241084
Awesome. Kenyan Sand Boa? Have one as well. Awesome snake. What substrate do you use? I use repti sand myself since i want to replicate their normal habitat. But theres a lot of controversy regarding sand and impacting. I just feel that if they can manage in the wild with sand, surely it wont affect them in a tank. I mean sand is in their freaking name

Awesome. Kenyan Sand Boa? Have one as well. Awesome snake. What substrate do you use? I use repti sand myself since i want to replicate their normal habitat. But theres a lot of controversy regarding sand and impacting. I just feel that if they can manage in the wild with sand, surely it wont affect them in a tank. I mean sand is in their freaking name

Yup, one of my albino Kenyan sandboas. I use normal playground sand. Since 2008 basically and have never had in impaction. I did try crushed walnuts for a time, but it had zero obsorbtion qualities and caused micro-abrasions on their eyes, so I went back to sand very quickly.

I also have a few anerys, a snow and some normals. Pity they don't sell very well and aren't as popular as in the UK and US. So I stopped breeding them years ago.

Back