Our animals love us

photo_2019-08-12_23-30-45.jpg
And I have such a tiny friend Charik, at first I was afraid of the couple, but now I’m used to it and share my passion :)

I'm asking people, who are dog people, to join the challenge of posting a picture of their dog. Only one photo, no description. The goal is to flood this thread with positive dog pictures instead of negativity.

Meisiekind sleeping in her dads arms
20200106_233153.jpg

Sorry Anton,I tried... but just could not Ohm out at 0.1....as 0.2 is my go to...
Ragnar thinks he is a looka !!!
20191003_144046.jpg

My heart is in pieces, my baby Staffy fell and broke her elbow. Shes in doggy hospital undergoing surgery to insert pins and plates into her leg. The house is so somber withour her. Just love her to bits

20200204_152750.jpg

My two special girls on a day out...
6cd3d4a1ee5345616cf83f4083f9c81f.jpg
f5bcc7e3722a3efeae8f12a6c752b24d.jpg
0a20130f4d3a68bacdcc0a39635dd04e.jpg

Sent from my SNE-LX2 using Tapatalk

My heart is in pieces, my baby Staffy fell and broke her elbow. Shes in doggy hospital undergoing surgery to insert pins and plates into her leg. The house is so somber withour her. Just love her to bits

View attachment 190943

Oh sorry to hear that @SmokeyJoe. She'll recover quickly though - within a few weeks she'll be as right as rain. It amazes me how quickly animals recover. And of course your abundant TLC will get her through!!

View attachment 190943
Ah damn bad news buddy. Wow i can feel your pain and hope for a successful recovery of the pooch. They are just like kids.

Thank you all
Im not an emotional person at all, but i just love this dog so damn much

Sunday night was the first night I had to leave Trouble (GSD female) alone for the night as I had to observe some stuff on nightshift at work. She has never spent a night outside and that was not about to change. Coming home I was worried what manner of destruction was going to greet me. Walking in all seemed in perfect order, until I walked into my bedroom. There on the foot end of my bed I found my Golf cap, Shaving brush and Fitbit lying in a neat evenly spaced row. Not a single tooth mark or blemish on any of them. She fetched these items from different locations all over the house to place them there. Like a child missing a parent and collecting keepsakes that remind them of them. Truly amazing.

Regards

Sunday night was the first night I had to leave Trouble (GSD female) alone for the night as I had to observe some stuff on nightshift at work. She has never spent a night outside and that was not about to change. Coming home I was worried what manner of destruction was going to greet me. Walking in all seemed in perfect order, until I walked into my bedroom. There on the foot end of my bed I found my Golf cap, Shaving brush and Fitbit lying in a neat evenly spaced row. Not a single tooth mark or blemish on any of them. She fetched these items from different locations all over the house to place them there. Like a child missing a parent and collecting keepsakes that remind them of them. Truly amazing.

Regards

Amazing.

Our new rescue dog (seen above) left us a turd in the shower when we left him at home alone for the first time.

The past few days a lot of family and friends came up to me asking why im paying so much money for a dog operation instead of putting her down.
To those people, you wont understand till you find that special pet companion, something only dog owners would understand.

Also, fck you

Last edited:
Back